Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 21, 2013
We purchased this as well as the power disc book. I believe this one is more friendly for hot swapping discs as it's a little tricky for small hands to remove the discs from the book. You can fit all 20 series 1 discs in this case, as well as the exclusive Mike's Car if you double them up at the end. Just a note, there is a "right" way to put the hexagonal discs in. If you put them facing the "back" of the case (the end that doesn't have the carry handle) you have to shove them in a bit in order to get them in far enough to close the case. If all the discs are facing the handle, the cover easily slides on and off. We really like the design of the case as it holds one of each of the unique discs and has a convenient carry handle. It seems very solidly made and has already put up with quite a bit of use and abuse and is no worse for wear. It has a little sliding latch at the end to hold the cover on, and I don't have any worries of it snapping off like a free-standing latch would, given the solid design. If you don't have or don't intend to purchase the big case that holds all the figures from wave 1, this is almost a required purchase if you don't want to lose your discs. If you do have the big messenger bag carry case, it has enough slots for all 21 power discs as well as the first wave of figures so this little case may be unnecessary.
33 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2014
In this day and age of video game accessories, it was refreshing to see an official accessory holder under $10. The container is nothing spectacular but is just what it needs to be. Very happy with this purchase.
on October 29, 2013
My boys love these Disney Infinity games. The products are pricey, so know that going in, because you not only need the game but the plethora of accessories that accompany it. This plastic tube is meant to hold "power up discs" aka more over-priced, plastic products. In the true fashion of Disney, they make it super fun, so you almost forget about the emptying wallet.
on December 15, 2014
It's a nice way to store the disks, but kids may have difficulty opening the case if the discs shift around. If we end up with more power disks than will fit into it then I'm going to use a $0.50 pencil case for the overflow.
on March 9, 2016
I purchased this product for my son to keep his power discs organized and safe. He loves this! It helps him to be able to find all his discs together in one place and it's easier to know how many he has. It's sturdy and easy for him to use (he's 5 years old). We've found that if you place the discs facing the handle, the cover will slide on and off easily. It also locks into place so it wont open when moving from one place to another. Comes in handy for when he wants to take some of his discs over to a friend's house to play. It also comes with a hexagon and circle dual power disc bands that hold two of your favorite power discs together. I recommend purchasing some of these. It's a great way to keep the discs organized and safe!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 2, 2016
This is great for any Disney Infinity fans. We have a lot of these Power discs and they are not easy to organize. We have bought the book that holds the Power discs, but we didn't like it because it was too hard for the kids to get the disc out of. So when I saw this I knew we had to try it. The capsule easily opens and the discs just slide right in. The kids have no trouble opening and shutting. One of my children likes to carry the discs around with him and this is perfect for that. The capsule stays securely shut and even has a handle to carry it with. I highly recommend this for any Disney Infinity fan!
on March 2, 2016
My oldest LOVES Disney Infinity. I'm not going to lie...I like it too.. The only downside, is the discs that get lost everywhere. We have books for the older ones, but I haven't purchases books for the newer discs. This capsule helps me keep them in one place. It is easy to use.

It locks into place when not in use and can easily be unlocked and opened when needed.

I was fortunate to purchase a few of these at a sale price. I will purchase them to hold more in the future if needed. I prefer these over the books.
on March 10, 2016
I bought two more of these because we already had one and anyone who has any kids into this know how hard these little disks are to keep up with if you have nothing to keep them in. I love these. They hold 22 disks even those weird shapped ones. Everyone who plays this game needs these and several if you have more 22 disks. This are great. Sturdy even when my kids drop them. Easy to take with, there is a little handle. And as long as the disks are in correct closes and opens easily.
on January 1, 2016
Our son received this Power Disc Capsule for Christmas. It works much better than the portfolio we previously had where you had to snap each Power Disc in flat. This was the perfect thing to hold the 3 sets of Star Wars 3.0 Power Discs he received. You do have to try to keep the capsule level and try not to shake it around too much because some of the discs may get dislodged from their spots, making it harder to slide the capsule in and out of the sleeve.
on December 12, 2013
My grandson specifically asked for this item to keep his power discs organized and safe. He was thrilled when I brought this to him and keeps loses to a minimum-great product.