5.0 out of 5 stars Great case with room for all wave one figures and discs
Published 13 months ago by Jen

3.0 out of 5 stars This is cool, but the magnet does not work
It is a GREAT storage unit for all the infinity stuff, but the front magnet does not work at all...too bad, I would have given it 5 stars...
Published 8 months ago by Cathleen Byrnes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case with room for all wave one figures and discs, August 21, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
We picked this up at half off at a local store, and while I would not have paid the full price currently, I think it's worth every penny for what I paid. It has a compartment for the figures with two separators that can be moved around freely with velcro. They can even be placed diagonally if you wish. It was very easy to configure it to securely hold all our figures. We have all of the first wave of characters and the case is comfortably full, so when new characters come out, you will have to squeeze them in but you could probably fit several more if you don't mind them rubbing against each other. Each divider has 5 slots on each side for power discs, which means it can hold all 20 of the series 1 discs. The exclusive Mike's Car is on his own, however. There is a clear, zippered cover that closes over the figure compartment. A large magnetic flap folds over the entire thing and secures on the other side. Two velcro straps help ensure it doesn't open when you don't want it to. When the flap is folded out, it has a little play area for your portal and figures. The portal can be stored in this special portal slot at all times if you wish. It slides into a clear plastic sleeve and the cord can be secured beside it with two velcro straps when not in use. When it's time to play, the portal can stay into the plastic sleeve as it has cut outs for all the slots on the portal and doesn't interfere with play. Just remove the cord from the velcro and plug it in and you're good to go. Perfect for traveling to a friend's house with your collection or even just for storage. It's really nice to have everything in one place. If you don't want to store the portal in the sleeve, there's also a pocket designed to fit the portal on the back of the case which also securely holds the portal. Overall, a very nice, high quality case. You won't need anything else to hold all your collectibles, at least until the next wave comes out!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit pricey, but worth the penny, August 28, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
Great sewing and ideas went into this bag - not only with the storage space but the whole play-mat idea. It can safely store 9 of my figurines (14 if I stuff it) as well as 28 power up discs! If I had to choose between all the supplies for the care of the game products, I would pick this bag for not only does it store more than enough figurines, it safely holds it all together along with the game, with a mat for quick play and presentation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect storage for the Infinity, February 5, 2014
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
I bought this because I needed something to put all the Infinity characters and game base in. It works perfect! Everything has a spot and you can leave everything inside of it while playing. My six year old loves playing Disney Infinity and all she has to do is open this up and plug it into the system. No need to take the base out, which is nice because that just keeps is protected. It also makes clean up a lot easier. Just unplug, put characters away and close the case. If only everything was that easy for her to clean up. Definitely a must have for the Infinity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Infinity rocks..., September 1, 2013
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
This case is awesome. I am a huge Disney fan and this case not only looks good but is very useful for your characters. It actually holds up to more characters than what is said on the package (depending on how you store them in the case). This is a wonderful way to display and carry your infinity characters and things where ever you may play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, June 10, 2014
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
It is a very good product, good materials and well done. My Kids are so happy. There are very organized folders for this game. I recommend this products, your kids will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Play Zone, February 27, 2014
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
Kids loved it. East to handle and holds a good amount f figures. Cute design on front too! Have fun with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 20, 2014
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
Awesome for storing all our figures! It's great for when my daughter takes it all to another house too. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best $20 I've spent!, July 2, 2014
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
This bag is all around awesome. Since we don't own every disney infinity character, I use it to store all our Skylanders as well. It holds all our disney characters, levels and all our skylanders (about 50). It also has a compartment that fits the infinity base and I use the front pocket to store the skylanders portal. This will definitely fit all your disney characters from this game and likely from the next game too.. Plus skylanders if your looking for storage for those as well. I really recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have a Disney Infinity, you'll want to give this a serious look, July 2, 2014
Brian Lyne (Holly Springs, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
Great product, works perfectly for keeping and moving the Infinity items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but could be bigger., June 21, 2014
This review is from: PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone (Accessory)
This carry bag is nice, but I don't think it is big enough to carry all 29 (a complete set) of our figures comfortably.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone
PDP Disney Infinity Play Zone by PDP (Not Machine Specific)
$39.99 $28.99