5.0 out of 5 stars great addition, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Disc Chill in the Air [13 of 20] (Video Game)
My daughter enjoys the Disney Infinity game set and this is a neat addition. Both of the Frozen discs are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen Texture Disc, March 31, 2014
Disney has not made a Playset for Frozen. I bought this power disc before the Elsa and Anna figures came out, so the characters would match the toy box textures - thinking that they would be more expensive and harder to find when the characters came out 3/18/2014. They work well and change the game nicely. Worth what I paid for them, it was cheaper to get one figure with the movie, buy one character figure stand alone and get the two power discs for frozen off Amazon than it was to buy the Anna Elsa toy box pack and the movie separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice to have, March 17, 2014
ordered this as soon as I got the disney infinity game. It and the other Infinity Frozen pieces were the only reason I got the game lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for the awesome service., August 1, 2014
Thank you so much for this. My granddaughter is having a blast with her Frozen power disc. Thank you for the awesome service.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, February 25, 2014
Bought for my daughter to use with her Disney Infinity play system. She likes it and is happy with her new toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Made My Daughters Happy, September 1, 2014