Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CHILL IN THE AIR
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 31, 2014
Disney has not made a Playset for Frozen. I bought this power disc before the Elsa and Anna figures came out, so the characters would match the toy box textures - thinking that they would be more expensive and harder to find when the characters came out 3/18/2014. They work well and change the game nicely. Worth what I paid for them, it was cheaper to get one figure with the movie, buy one character figure stand alone and get the two power discs for frozen off Amazon than it was to buy the Anna Elsa toy box pack and the movie separately.
on December 14, 2015
I am totally not happy with this purchase. I did not know what I was buying... I thought that I was buying a world and found out that is not what I bought at all. Apparently I spent 12 + dollars on these disk just to change the floor or the sky!! not happy at all!!!
on September 1, 2014
My daughters like it so I like it too. It made them happy. WIN
on January 22, 2015
Received before expected and it was perfect!
on February 25, 2014
Bought for my daughter to use with her Disney Infinity play system. She likes it and is happy with her new toy.
on March 17, 2014
ordered this as soon as I got the disney infinity game. It and the other Infinity Frozen pieces were the only reason I got the game lol.
on February 4, 2015
Daughter loved it
on August 1, 2014
Thank you so much for this. My granddaughter is having a blast with her Frozen power disc. Thank you for the awesome service.
on May 16, 2014
My daughter enjoys the Disney Infinity game set and this is a neat addition. Both of the Frozen discs are great.
on June 3, 2016
Disney has discontinued the Infinity product line. How sad. Won't be collecting anymore.

See 1 answered question