5.0 out of 5 stars The lights are so cute!
This doll is amazing! I had no idea it would do what it does and only bought it becuase it was Princess Tiana. [...] Overall beautiful doll just be aware the dress is not removable due to the lights attached that sparkle when she kisses the frog. Just adorable!
Published on September 25, 2009 by N. Dillard

1.0 out of 5 stars The Dress Does NOT Come Off!!!
My daughter received this for Christmas. She was interested for one day. The fact that the dress does not come off is a big disappointment. Instead of being kept with her other princesses and barbie dolls, it is stuffed in the cabinet. Today, I am looking for another one, and making sure it has a removable dress!
Published on March 31, 2010 by S. Cusiter

5.0 out of 5 stars The lights are so cute!, September 25, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars The Dress Does NOT Come Off!!!, March 31, 2010
S. Cusiter (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters love it!, December 20, 2009
Kari Twain "Kari Twain" (Astoria, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll (Toy)
I bought this doll for each of my two daughter for an early Christmas present. They have had so much fun playing with her. She is well made, and worked out of the box. I do wish she had more hair to play with, but overall the kids have really enjoyed her. The little frog and the things they say to each other are so cute. I don't think I have seen a cuter Disney Princess Doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Doll, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll (Toy)
I almost wanted to keep this for myself it was so pretty. The gown is beautiful and lights up and Tianna talks to her prince every time she gives him a kiss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll (Toy)
This was a gift for a family member. She enjoyed it. The doll is styled very well and looked pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Doll, September 24, 2010
This review is from: Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll (Toy)
This doll is very well made. The frog is a part of her arm so it cannot be removed. By raising the arm, with the frog attached, to her face, Princess Tiana speaks. Then, at some point, her dress lights up and it's really pretty. Be forewarned, it does not always happen on the fourth attempt to move the frog to her face. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Yes, the dress is attached to her body so you can't remove it without destroying it. Too bad they didn't do the same thing with the shoes. If you're getting this for a young person, you won't ever see the shoes again after the first day. Oh well. My daughter LOVES Princess Tiana and she LOVES this doll. I recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for a three year old, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll (Toy)
This was too complex for my three year old granddaughter to use. The arm motion needs to be slow, and you need to wait for the response. A young child pushes it up and down too often. It is okay to use just as a plain doll, however. And, anything princess is great for a three year old girl.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiana, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll (Toy)
I bought one of these when the movie came out and put it on a shelf for me. My ex husband have it to my kids who lost parts. So I knew what to expect. But this doll does not work the dress doors not light up like it should.

4.0 out of 5 stars It made my Grandaughter smile., January 24, 2014
This review is from: Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll (Toy)
When my granddaughter open her Christmas present...and I saw her eyes light up. Well that's what it's all about. She was happy with it and loved the dress, frog and the way her dressed lite up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Dream, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll (Toy)
This was a random pick for my niece during Christmas, she loves the doll! The dress lights up and even though you can't take the dress off, for a 5 year old it works.

Disney Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll