5.0 out of 5 stars Cute
I bought this watch for my little niece, she just loved it. It does not look cheap like other plastic ones, a very good price.
Published on September 16, 2012 by Mery Mifia

3.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas!
Cute. I have to remember that these items are sized and are rather chintzy for children. Not bad for the price, since a well renown chain department store sells this item at twice the price I paid....as done with other merchandise. Hope the gift is enjoyed!
Published 21 months ago by Woe-is-me

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Disney Kids' PRS065B Princess gift back pack set Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 5, 2012
I ordered this for my Niece and did not realize the watch came with a tiara. She loves all things Barbie or Disney Princesses so I expect she will love this. Great value from Amazon. . I read on some of the similar watches coming with a dead battery but this watch has a plastic thing keeping the steam out so the battery is not being used until this is removed. The band is plastic I wish it were a nicer material but for the price I can live with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, November 2, 2012
The girls went crazy for their Disney watch and they loved the little tiara and backpack that came with it

4.0 out of 5 stars little princess, October 6, 2012
Received the back pack gift set as described EXCEPT!, i forgot the part about no minute markings on the watch, so put away the watch until i can get my toddler to figure out the minutes part. My bad. She does enjoy the tiara, and little back pack though..

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, October 2, 2013
Price is right for a gift for a little girl. My granddaughter liked the case more than the watch I think. Princesses are always a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, August 30, 2013
good. The kid like it very much. And the color is pink, it's very atttractive. The price is acceptable. nice

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece LOVES it!!!, January 16, 2013
so cute and with the all the Disney princess stuff in it...she feels like a princess herself...I recommend it completely:)

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old LOVED this gift, January 13, 2013
Great gift for little girl. She wouldn't take it off for a week.
Good packaging.
Crown a little small, but we're happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 11, 2013
Kids are crazy with this super sweet watch .
Quality and price make it perfect gift for kids.

Once again awesome item amazon thnx

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift set, January 7, 2013
This set came with a watch and a tiara. I was only looking for a watch but I couldn't beat the price for the gift set and I am glad I got it, our daughter loves the watch and the tiara both. It was a hit christmas morning!

Rate and Discover Movies