5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking bag
Nice backpack, although my son is scared of it for some reason. He's 2 so he's fickle to say the least, but I love the backpack.
Published 1 month ago by Tanya

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Wanted to love this bag. The zippers throughout the product were cheaply made, in which some were already separating right out of the box. Needs a better QA process done and better material utilized. Overall, cheaply made, but expensively priced. If my son wasn't so in love with the idea of having his own bag for our trip, I would return this thing back in a heartbeat.
Published 4 months ago by AMMOKen

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking bag, June 13, 2014
Tanya "" (Roselle, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Pixar Cars Lightning Mcqueen 16" Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, May 31, 2014
My son give 5 star for this rolling bag his so happy on how it look like its worth the money I spend - thus it's of higher quality that what I'm expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, May 19, 2014
Perfect for my son. Quality and design are a lot better than i expected. I can recommend this to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great, January 23, 2014
Its not as big as I thought. Colors and quality are great but not as big as I expected when it comes to size.

Rate and Discover Movies