5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea. Totally worth the price.
I love this mobile. My son loves just staring up at it watching it play. The music is slightly abrasive so it's not good for helping baby fall asleep but it does keep him preoccupied in the crib.
Published 7 months ago by serena biggs

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Decoration, but Not Best for Actual Use
Published 19 months ago by Zephyr

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea. Totally worth the price., May 1, 2014
This review is from: Disney Lion King Musical Mobile (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed! Have to keep winding the mobile every 2-3 ..., July 11, 2014
Disappointed!
Have to keep winding the mobile every 2-3 min.
It makes sleep training even more challenging because the music doesn't last very long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Disney Lion King Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
This mobile is great. It looks great in the nursery and is not as expensive as some of the other lion king mobiles.

4.0 out of 5 stars rating of lion king mobile, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Disney Lion King Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
It is simple to assemble. Plays beautifully. Has an amazing on/off switch for easy rewind. However it is louder than we thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Lion King Mobile, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Disney Lion King Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
As a Grandma, there are so many choices out there as to what Lion King baby things there are to buy a New Grand Baby! Even when it comes to Mobiles! I chose this one because the mobile is adorable and has more colors and more to look at. Two different baby lions in different colors, and two cute butterflies, that are darling too. The other available Lion King mobile has 4 of the same colored baby lions, very uninteresting! This mobile is put together well, and plays soothing musical songs. I've only seen this mobile on Amazon. I did read the other reviewers, and saw the problems they had but this one is Perfect! Easy to put together. Enjoy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Decoration, but Not Best for Actual Use, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Disney Lion King Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
My music box is out of tune. No, really, it is. Drives me nuts. Also, if the fabric on the main arm isn't positioned exactly right, the mobile won't turn. I had to adjust Simba & Nala multiple times to get to stop running into the arm - the motor isn't strong enough to push them past. Overall, it's adorable (especially when not in use) and my son discovered it and was happy with it for a minute at a time. But, it didn't entertain him very long. I've since switched to the Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Twinkling Lights Projector Mobile. He really seems to enjoy watching the animals and I like that it plays a lot longer than the Lion King one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, December 12, 2012
Jina M. Larios (Inland Empire, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Lion King Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
At first the music box wouldn't work but then I messed with the hook thing and it started working. That's the only thing keeping this review from receiving 5 stars! Priced well also...

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 7, 2014
This review is from: Disney Lion King Musical Mobile (Baby Product)
Cute but only plays for a min then you have to wind again

Disney Lion King Musical Mobile