5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shirt
This is a lovely shirt. Soft, and not cheaply made. My daughter is 2 and pretty tiny, about 20 pounds give or take , but the 2T fits nicely on her. Its a tad long, but she has room to grow , so she will be able to wear it for a while.
Published 9 months ago by Harmony Matthews

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt runs small
Published 8 months ago by Cheryl A. Macintire

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shirt, April 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Graphics, September 8, 2014
This was bought for my 3 year old grand daughter. She is just 3,not a slim build but definitely not chubby. I purchased the size 4 so she would get a lot of wear and it was a perfect fit. So we might not get extra time but she absolutely loves the graphics and is her favorite Tee shirt.. The shirt arrived sooner than I expected and overall, I'm very pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old toddler loves this shirt. She ..., January 10, 2015
My 3 year old toddler loves this shirt. She is a little small for her age but the shirt fits her well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shirt, June 25, 2014
Bought this shirt as a present for my 4 1/2 year old daughter. She loves Frozen and Elsa. The shirt is a bit "dressier," fits great/true to size, priced reasonably, and delivery in two days with Prime, is awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen T-shirt, June 19, 2014
These T-shirts are great ! They fit to size, were bright and colorful . Well worth the $.
The girls LOVED them !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, June 19, 2014
It will not fit to my daughters, it is not the correct size for the age that will gonna wear it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt runs small, June 1, 2014
I purchased this shirt a size 4, for my granddaughter who normally wears a size 3t. I am on the fence on weather or not I'm going to keep it. It is 100% cotton and I am afraid that it will not fit her after it is washed since it already looks like it's already on the smaller side. Other than the size it is nice quality. But by up a couple if sizes if your thinking of purchasing it. No issues with seller or delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy birthday girl, May 13, 2014
My daughter loves frozen, especially Elsa. I had been looking at every box store for frozen clothes for my daughters birthday. Everyone was sold out and prices were inflated. So happy to find amazon selling this shirt for a reasonable price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but order size up..., January 16, 2015
Catherine (Brookline, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm used to Disney tees being a bit small - I ordered the size 5 for my almost-4-year-old (who is 35th percentile for height/weight) and it fits right. Cute colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, good colors, November 19, 2014
Pretty, good colors , but fits a little bit small.. I bought it in a size 5 and mi girl is 3 years old

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›