5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
My son absolutely loved this bag. He dragged it around the house long before his trip. It's spacious and durable. Well worth what we paid for it. Thanks!
Published on July 19, 2012 by Jose C

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice for a short time.
The item came on time and my son was excited when he opened it. The next day we went on a plane trip. The bag started falling apart within 30 minutes. I was with my son who was not in any way "roughing" the bag. So while it looked nice when opened, it did not last long.
Published on January 19, 2013 by Mrs NY

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice for a short time., January 19, 2013
This review is from: Disney By Heys Luggage Disney Burning Up The Track 18 Inch Soft Side Rolling Duffel Bag (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, July 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute,, November 15, 2012
D. Mortenson "dawm59" (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Really cute but smaller than I thought. Giving to my grandson for Christmas. I am sure he will be thrilled,.

2.0 out of 5 stars False advertisement, June 23, 2014
This did not coming with wheels , nor does it roll. I thought it would be able to be pulled, absolutely not. It's to late for me to send it back. My son uses it, but I would have preferred to receive what I ordered. Hope this information helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 15, 2013
We took our first family vacation this summer (a 3 and 5 yr old) and I bought this for my sons clothes instead of having to pay to check a bag for her. She is only 3 and had NO problem pulling this around an airport and saved us so that we could carry our luggage and car seats !!! It is sturdy, durable, and we did love having the strap so we could carry it over our shoulders in the parking lots.

1.0 out of 5 stars not what is pictured, July 29, 2013
Received the bag without wheels. The sticker and the tag on the bag says wheeled but clearly it doesnt roll. Returning for a refund because they refused to replace with the correct item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney By Heys Luggage, May 5, 2013
I like the Disney Bag, my son is eight years old. I do wish that it was a little bigger. It looks bigger in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Cruise, April 24, 2013
Chika Howard (LITHONIA, GEORGIA, US) - See all my reviews
We are going on a 4 day disney cruise this summer and I wanted to suprise my 4 year old with his own luggage. This was just the right size for him and he loves this bag. There is room for all his clothes and toys and room to bring stuff back. He is on the smaller end like size 4 or 5t and he could pull the bag with ease. This is a quality bag not that cheap stuff. looks small but great size great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT YOU THINK!, April 22, 2013
The description of the item says that the bag is 18in with wheels. That is the only reason i purchased the bag. I received the bag and there are no wheels and it is very small! very disappointed... item was returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves them, April 14, 2013
Headed out on a vacation.
Easy for a 4 year old to take on a plane.
And they love it..