5.0 out of 5 stars Jetsetting Toddlers
My baby was just turning one and traveling to see her Great Grans. She could not get enough of this piece. It was thee PERFECT size for her and I can see this piece lasting her a while. A great investment. It can also be found at JCPenny's
Published on July 11, 2012 by 1st Klaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality suitcase - otherwise it was very cute
This is a very cute suitcase. Unfortunately, one of the inside straps was broken upon arrival. I ended up returning it, which made my daughter very sad.
Published 22 months ago by Bulldogkiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Jetsetting Toddlers, July 11, 2012
This review is from: Disney By Heys Luggage Disney 18 Inch Hard Side Carry On Princess Ready For Enchantment Bag (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars 18" Disney Princess Rolling Suitcase, January 17, 2014
Dominique Mikulec (STRONGSVILLE, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
I chose this item over another because it was well-made and airport worthy. It has a handle locking button and good quality wheels. It was shipped in a timely manner and packed well. I deducted a star because of the shape: being rounded limits packing space and may make it difficult to stack in car or airplane.The recipient was delighted with the separate compartments for packing and straps.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, scratches easily, December 27, 2013
Nice hard case that can withstand a toddler beating. My only complaint is the smooth finish on this case tends to show a lot of wear and tear due to scratches. The similar version in "Cars" theme is in a matte finish, which doesn't show as many scratches as this. I'm afraid the picture will start scratching off over time, but so far it's ok. My daughter loves the design and I love the sturdy exterior and interior zipper pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, a bit smaller than expected, August 13, 2013
Received this today and everything looks good; can't wait to use it in two weeks; however, it appears to be a bit smaller than expected...was hoping to pack all of DD's clothes for the trip in it, but looks like they may not all fit...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, July 27, 2012
excellent items in your order

well presented and the best, my daughter likes, and is happy.

so, this product deserves a 10

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandkids love it. It is very well made and will ..., July 10, 2014
This is the third piece of luggage that I purchased. My grandkids love it. It is very well made and will probably last a lifetime. I also went to the Disney store and purchased matching fleece throws and a small pillow so they are all set to go to Granny's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 25, 2014
Good quality, it was as we expected and we can recommend it. I will buy again if we need anothe one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Disney Product, January 19, 2014
Gift for 6 yr old granddaughter. .she loves it and so does everyone else who sees it..Also had great sale price on it..well made and very useful..

5.0 out of 5 stars The happiness is priceless, April 15, 2013
It is a very beautiful luggage and my 3-year old loves it. We got a the day before our trip and she packed her stuff herself. She dragged it all the way from the security gate to the boarding gate and from the boarding gate to the car. So far, very good quality. She always drags that around our house even at home. The fun she is having with this luggage is always priceless.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality suitcase - otherwise it was very cute, March 29, 2013