Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney By Heys Luggage Disney 18 Inch Hard Side Carry On Princess Ready For Enchantment Bag, Princess, One Size
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 13, 2013
Received this today and everything looks good; can't wait to use it in two weeks; however, it appears to be a bit smaller than expected...was hoping to pack all of DD's clothes for the trip in it, but looks like they may not all fit...
on July 11, 2012
My baby was just turning one and traveling to see her Great Grans. She could not get enough of this piece. It was thee PERFECT size for her and I can see this piece lasting her a while. A great investment. It can also be found at JCPenny's
on February 3, 2015
My daughter loves this suitcase. It fits enough toddler sized clothes for a week. And it seems pretty strong, she used it as a step stool at the hotel (with me holding her of course) and it did not cave in.
on December 27, 2013
Nice hard case that can withstand a toddler beating. My only complaint is the smooth finish on this case tends to show a lot of wear and tear due to scratches. The similar version in "Cars" theme is in a matte finish, which doesn't show as many scratches as this. I'm afraid the picture will start scratching off over time, but so far it's ok. My daughter loves the design and I love the sturdy exterior and interior zipper pocket
on January 17, 2014
I chose this item over another because it was well-made and airport worthy. It has a handle locking button and good quality wheels. It was shipped in a timely manner and packed well. I deducted a star because of the shape: being rounded limits packing space and may make it difficult to stack in car or airplane.The recipient was delighted with the separate compartments for packing and straps.
on April 15, 2013
It is a very beautiful luggage and my 3-year old loves it. We got a the day before our trip and she packed her stuff herself. She dragged it all the way from the security gate to the boarding gate and from the boarding gate to the car. So far, very good quality. She always drags that around our house even at home. The fun she is having with this luggage is always priceless.
on January 8, 2013
This was compact, easy to use and my three year old love pulling it through the airport as we traveled. The only downfall is that It scratches really easily. But I would recommend for overnight trips rather than traveling through the airport. Good storage for the opening and closing that the kids love to do. Price was good as I got it on sale, but I would buy again at full price.
on July 27, 2012
excellent items in your order

well presented and the best, my daughter likes, and is happy.

so, this product deserves a 10
on December 25, 2012
I gave this item to my granddaughter for Christmas. She put her Christmas gifts in it and never let go of the luggage until they went home. The item was great, and the service was excellent.
on December 6, 2012
This bag seems to be durable and is beautiful. I purchased it for my grand daughter for her over night visits. It's quite a bit smaller than what I was expecting.