4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice with one drawback
Published on January 2, 2011 by montanacarol

2.0 out of 5 stars Watchband fell of the day we got it
The band fell off the watch the day we got it - the pin fell out of the clasp and we couldn't find it. Took the watch to a jeweler to fix the band (and resize it) and the jeweler pointed out that there were sharp edges on the bottom (bezel). The watch ran OK for the few hours we had it so far. Adds new meaning to the phrase "Mickey Mouse".
Published on February 21, 2010 by Charles & Melissa

2.0 out of 5 stars Watchband fell of the day we got it, February 21, 2010
This review is from: Disney Mickey Mouse Women's MCK342 Classic 'Moving Hands' Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice with one drawback, January 2, 2011
This is a very nice watch, very attractive and seems to work well. It was purchased for my granddaughter (18 years old) and the one negative thing we have to say about it is that the wrist band is not adjustable enough. She has small wrists and when the band is adjusted down enough to fit her it does not latch tightly and tends to come undone frequently with little provocation. Other than that it is a great watch and very, very nice for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst watch I have owned-1 star is being generous!, April 22, 2011
This was a replacement for a Seiko Mickey that lasted 14 years. The watch band broke the first time I opened the clasp. I took it to a jeweler who fixed it. The next day the watch stopped running, so we went back to the store for a new battery. The third day the bezel fell off. Even with the new battery,the watch stopped running several times a day. Resetting the time would usually trigger it to run again. Today during that routine, the crown broke off! This watch didn't last seven days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 13, 2014
I've worn a mickey mouse watch for 20+ years which is beginning to have problems. Loved being able to get a new one.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap band, October 19, 2013
Dawn Hare (Edenton, NC, US) - See all my reviews
this is not to bash seller at all-excellent transaction! watch band cheap cheap cheap, light weight, has already broken and was not worn a month. very disappointed as it took me a long time to make up my mind which watch i wanted to purchase. I would return but really to not want a replacement. I hope to find a band that will be compatible. Shame on you, Disney.

5.0 out of 5 stars What is not to LOVE!, November 29, 2012
Grandma 52 (COLUMBIA, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews
It's Mickey at his best and most loveable! I bought this for myself and am so glad I did. It is great to know that today's generation still appreciates the awesomeness of Mickey and Disney!

ARRAY(0x9e125f00)