5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.
Great watch for the price. I am an adult and ordered it for myself. It fits. I hope it lasts considering the low price.
Published 9 months ago by M. Kline

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much orange
Picture shows an equal amount of different variations of colors. The one I received was mostly orange. I was disappointed. However, the watch is comfortable.
Published 4 months ago by Margaret Collazo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., October 10, 2013
This review is from: Disney Kids' MK1191 Mickey Mouse Tie-Dye Rubber Strap Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars colorful, September 24, 2013
The watch head is bigger than I thought it would be. It's colorful and has Mickey on it which is what my Granddaughter wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, April 8, 2013
Large clear image of Mickey Mouse with hands that point clearly at all time numbers on the watch face. The colorful tie-dye elastic strechable, adjustable rubber wristband is a great addition. A fantastic value and a great looking watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, May 17, 2014
This is just the cutest watch for children and adults.I fell in love with it when I bought it. Fits and feels perfect. 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, March 22, 2014
This was given to a special person. And I wanted to show them how much that I appreciate them. God bless

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much orange, March 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars randson thrilled, March 3, 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old grandson. Very sturdy...nothing looks or feels cheap. He was thrilled and so was I watching his eyes light up. Arrived on time as promised. Couldn't be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave it as a Gift and She Loved it, February 6, 2014
I was a little worried when I ordered it because it said it was for kids, but I ordered it for an adult woman and it fits just perfectly. Great for a Mickey enthusiast. It's colorful and fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch., January 8, 2014
I really like this watch. Unfortunately I have a chubby wrist. I'll have to find a long band. The watch is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 3, 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter. The wrist band adjusts to her small wrist and it will grow with her.

Rate and Discover Movies