5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WATCH!!
Published on December 1, 2009 by W. Jennings

2.0 out of 5 stars LET ME DOWN
Published on February 9, 2010 by John T. Williamson Jr.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WATCH!!, December 1, 2009
This review is from: Disney Women's MK2003 Mickey Mouse Two-Tone Rhinestone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
we are so impressed by the quality of this watch. It is soooooooooo much more than weI had expected it to be. My husband bought it for me as a gift to say how much he loves me. It is incredibly beautiful and I just love wearing it. I have already had so many compliments on it. I am 59 years old and have loved Mickey Mouse all my life. This is just another item added to my collection of Mickey "things". Thank you for an incredible experience with the ordering and the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL Watch, July 16, 2010
I bought this watch and expected it to look as cheap as it cost. The truth is my friends grab my arm just to look at the watch and comment how beautiful and expensive it looks. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my mickey, May 30, 2010
K. Moorefield (Sandy Ridge Town, NC) - See all my reviews
I have always loved Mickey Mouse watches and have a few in different sizes and colors, but wanted one that was a little fancier for certain days. This watch is the best! It looks better than I imagined and I am so happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WATCH!, November 8, 2009
ANGIE "ANGIE" (CINCINNATI, OHIO) - See all my reviews
THIS WATCH IS EVEN CUTER THAN THE PICTURE. VERY NICE QUALITY, AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR. YOU CAN DRESS UP OR DOWN WITH THIS MICKEY WATCH. LIKE IT ENOUGH TO BUY IT AGAIN TO GIVE AS A GIFT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the two-tone Mickey Watch, April 1, 2013
The watch is larger than I expected, I love the two-tone look, as I can wear gold or silver jewellry anytime. The crystals add a nice touch to dress up the watch. It keeps time perfectly and fits my wrist perfectly. I usually have to add links when I purchase a new watch, as they usually do not fit my larger wrist comfortably, but this watchband is perfect in size. It may be too large for a woman with a small wrist however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, March 12, 2013
I'm a food clerk and I am getting very nice compliments on my hands since I have been wearing my new watch.and it fits perfectly ,

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classy watch for Disney fans!, February 3, 2013
When I saw this was more than surprised. No instruction enclosed? Otherwise I'd give 5 strars!! BEAUTIFUL and CLASSY!!! ♥♥♥

2.0 out of 5 stars LET ME DOWN, February 9, 2010
WHEN I RECIEVED THIS ITEM FOR MY WIFE FOR CHRISTMAS 2009 I QUICKLY WRAPPED IT AND PUT UNDER THE TREE. WHEN SHE OPENNED IT, AT FIRST IT WAS VERY BEUTIFULL. BUT AFTER CLOSER INSPECTION IT WAS MISSING SOME OF THE STONES THAT WERE INBEDDED IN THE BAND. I QUICKLY READ THE WARRENTY INFO AND SOON DISCOVERED THAT THE WATCH WAS ONLY COVERED IF IT DID NOT KEEP TIME CORRECTLY, NOT IF IT COMES DISFIGURED, THATS ON YOU!!!!!!!! I WAS VERY VERY UPSET, I MEAN IT DID'NT COST A LOT OF MONEY BUT COME ON, IT SHOULD AT LEAST LOOK GOOD FOR A LITTLE BIT BEFORE IT IS MESSED UP, NOT RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!!! IT'S NOT WORTH TRING TO FIGHT ABOUT IT JUST TAKE THE LOSS!!! VERY UNHAPPY!!

3.0 out of 5 stars I'll get back to you, January 27, 2014
I purchased this watch and received it quickly. I like the way it looks, but I've returned it for an exchange. It took a while to figure out how to set the watch and make it continuously run. The directions were of no help as they really didn't make any sense. I would set the watch, the second hand would advance, it would lose time and then stop. I am hoping that the replacement will work like it should.

4.0 out of 5 stars MICKEY BLING BLING!, March 20, 2013
That's what everyone says when they see my mickey mouse waatch! I love wearing it and I always get compliments!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›