Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Women's MK2003 Mickey Mouse Two-Tone Rhinestone Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 1, 2009
we are so impressed by the quality of this watch. It is soooooooooo much more than weI had expected it to be. My husband bought it for me as a gift to say how much he loves me. It is incredibly beautiful and I just love wearing it. I have already had so many compliments on it. I am 59 years old and have loved Mickey Mouse all my life. This is just another item added to my collection of Mickey "things". Thank you for an incredible experience with the ordering and the watch.
on July 16, 2010
I bought this watch and expected it to look as cheap as it cost. The truth is my friends grab my arm just to look at the watch and comment how beautiful and expensive it looks. Great buy.
on May 30, 2010
I have always loved Mickey Mouse watches and have a few in different sizes and colors, but wanted one that was a little fancier for certain days. This watch is the best! It looks better than I imagined and I am so happy with it.
on April 1, 2013
The watch is larger than I expected, I love the two-tone look, as I can wear gold or silver jewellry anytime. The crystals add a nice touch to dress up the watch. It keeps time perfectly and fits my wrist perfectly. I usually have to add links when I purchase a new watch, as they usually do not fit my larger wrist comfortably, but this watchband is perfect in size. It may be too large for a woman with a small wrist however.
on February 9, 2010
WHEN I RECIEVED THIS ITEM FOR MY WIFE FOR CHRISTMAS 2009 I QUICKLY WRAPPED IT AND PUT UNDER THE TREE. WHEN SHE OPENNED IT, AT FIRST IT WAS VERY BEUTIFULL. BUT AFTER CLOSER INSPECTION IT WAS MISSING SOME OF THE STONES THAT WERE INBEDDED IN THE BAND. I QUICKLY READ THE WARRENTY INFO AND SOON DISCOVERED THAT THE WATCH WAS ONLY COVERED IF IT DID NOT KEEP TIME CORRECTLY, NOT IF IT COMES DISFIGURED, THATS ON YOU!!!!!!!! I WAS VERY VERY UPSET, I MEAN IT DID'NT COST A LOT OF MONEY BUT COME ON, IT SHOULD AT LEAST LOOK GOOD FOR A LITTLE BIT BEFORE IT IS MESSED UP, NOT RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!!! IT'S NOT WORTH TRING TO FIGHT ABOUT IT JUST TAKE THE LOSS!!! VERY UNHAPPY!!
on March 4, 2015
Great looking watch, my son bought this as a gift for mom and it is way nicer than the price would let you think. I have paid 3 times as much for not as nice of watch. It is very classy looking, just enough to make it shine but not overdone. As long as it lasts it is well worthy of 5 stars
on December 19, 2015
If you want a cute watch and don't care much about the workmanship, fit and finish, this probably would be OK. But just OK. It has dozens of small, square "jewels" but many of them are crocked in the settings. If you don't look particularly closely, you might not notice - if you look closely, it will drive you crazy. On top of that, the band came put together incorrectly. There should be 2 or 3 (unclear which) jeweled segments adjoining the face piece at the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions. Instead, there were 3 at 12 o'clock and 2 at 6 o'clock, but there was a non-jeweled segment interposed between the face and the rest of the band. It looked as if the band had been disassembled and put back together in the wrong order. In addition, the clasp/hasp wouldn't open all the way, making it impossible to fit the clasp smoothly through the hole in the apposing end on the band or to take it back off. Part of the clasp hadn't been machined rounded to allow for opening. So what did I do? The jewels are in pretty tight, so I had to leave them cocked at various angles. I disassembled the band (a bit tricky) and put it back together in the right order. Then I filed down the clasp to round it where it should have been rounded, so now the clasp works great. Doesn't really seem like I should have had to do any of that. I would have expected more from Disney. Quite disappointing.
on April 15, 2014
Over the last 15 or so years, this has been my 3rd watch. I love this watch and that's why I keep purchasing the same kind. Everyone who sees it thinks it's a lot more expensive than it is. It's very sparkley and I like having some bling with Mickey on it. I hope they keep these in stock so in 3-5 years I can buy another one. ;-)
on January 27, 2014
I purchased this watch and received it quickly. I like the way it looks, but I've returned it for an exchange. It took a while to figure out how to set the watch and make it continuously run. The directions were of no help as they really didn't make any sense. I would set the watch, the second hand would advance, it would lose time and then stop. I am hoping that the replacement will work like it should.
on November 8, 2009
THIS WATCH IS EVEN CUTER THAN THE PICTURE. VERY NICE QUALITY, AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR. YOU CAN DRESS UP OR DOWN WITH THIS MICKEY WATCH. LIKE IT ENOUGH TO BUY IT AGAIN TO GIVE AS A GIFT.