5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!
Lots of compliments. Beautiful and good looking. Excellent quality. The rhinestone accents are really pretty. Something you can wear everyday.
Published 20 months ago by MOJO

3.0 out of 5 stars 3rd time's the charm, I think!!!!!!!
Published on June 1, 2012 by Sylence86

3.0 out of 5 stars 3rd time's the charm, I think!!!!!!!, June 1, 2012
This review is from: Disney Women's MK2127 Mickey Mouse Rhinestone Accent Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I had to order this watch multiple times!!!! The first watch that came, the rhinestones weren't installed properly! It looked as if I accidentally hit my wrist on something, the stones on his ears would fall off and then get stuck between the hands of the watch!!!! Sent it back, round 2. Next watch that came every stone was in place but guess what?! It stopped working in an hour!Round 3 (Clearly I REALLY wanted this watch!) Watch arrived only one stone wasn't installed correctly but I was fed up by then, what's one stone right?! So I kept it! I love it! only con is that the band is too large, which makes it move around a lot... Its given 3 stars because of the issues I had. The makers of the watch need to inspect these things before it leaves their warehouse, as well as AMAZON before they send it out to their customers!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, February 28, 2013
Love this watch, i love mickey mouse and all Disney stuff, but the reason i gave it 3 stars is because the gold color is already falling of and i`ve used it only a few times =(

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, May 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars too big, March 28, 2013
It's a fun piece inspired by designer pieces. The gold plating got scuffed quickly and the band is very big. I receive several compliments on it every time I wear it though!

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 23, 2013
Great watch, especially for the price! If you have a smaller wrist it is going to be a little big, but it still looks super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Watch, January 8, 2013
Love the watch. It was exactly as I expected to be. The face is the size of a mans watch but it is what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal, October 25, 2012
Couldn't ask more, such a good deal for this watch. It has kind of a pearly color under Mickey's face. I've been using for a while, and so far none of the sparkles fell off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont invest your money, July 11, 2014
Dont order this watch!!!!!!!!! I am a Nurse and I wore this watch one shift. It turned after one day of wearing. Totally disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Women's MK2127Mickey Mouse Rhinestone Watch, June 23, 2014
I chose this rating because this watch is amazing. It is showy, big and very classy. I have had several people comment on how nice this watch is. All the stones were intact and look amazing. The finish is very nice. It looks expensive. I bought one for a friend for her birthday and she also thinks it is amazing. If your looking for a statement gift this watch will do it. Only problem, I have a small wrist so I had to have the links taken out of the band, which was another expense. I would suggest the manufacturer make the band adjustable. I have another watch with this same band and was able to adjust it by removing links with the extra clasps installed by the manufacturer.