5.0 out of 5 stars mini mouse
I am an adult and bought child's size. I have a small wrist and was happy it fit perfectly. It was cheaper then adult as well.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap won't stay on
Look, you're going to need to replace the strap ... it will keep falling off and frustrate your daughter. You might as well spend the extra money now and get one that doesn't fall apart.
Published 7 months ago by Davers

5.0 out of 5 stars mini mouse, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Disney Kids' MN1065 "Minnie Mouse" Watch with Black Rubber Strap (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap won't stay on, May 15, 2014
Davers (Elkton, MD) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch for a little girl!!!, February 3, 2014
My 3 year old loves Minnie Mouse. Big brother (age 6) got a Mickey Mouse watch...but for the price we just got two.

Made by Disney and has been durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, January 28, 2014
I love this watch, it is so cute and it works like clockwork (get it, like clockwork tehe). My mom gushed over it so I got her one and my dad told me that she wears it all the time and that she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good gift, January 14, 2014
My child loves this watch she wanted one that didnt have digital numbers , too babyish so we choose this one. The shipping is fast & got it a day before the estimated time.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is works well, September 17, 2013
This watch works well for me. I have a small wrist so the wrist band is comfortable. It's still ticking and the dial face is adorable.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute for a little girl gift, April 15, 2013
very cute and had great detail. The watch looked like it was very expensive/made a great gift for my daughter's friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 17, 2014
High quality my doughter loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 31, 2014
Great Watch! Very Well Made.