Delight your young child while giving them a sense of responsibility with the popular Disney Kid's Winnie the Pooh & Friends watch. This great children's watch is designed with three interchangeable plastic bands decorated with sunny flowers and hearts, and comes with three interchangeable watch decals, each featuring a favorite Pooh character--Tigger, Eyore, or Winnie himself. The watch is constructed with a plastic dial and bezel, and features a digital display powered by digital-quartz movement. It is a fun beginner's watch that introduces young children to timekeeping, while still doubling as a fun accessory.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 3.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 ounces
- ASIN: B000GFP28Y
- Item model number: MU2531P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 9, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: