5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
Bought this because my friend and I love cats and it was a little difficult to find kitty onsies. Anyways these are very soft, and they arrived in one day! Super fast shipping, great quality, and price! Would recommend these to any kitty lovers out there!
Published 23 months ago by MT6

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit smaller than expected
Published 9 months ago by amy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, May 18, 2014
I got these(6 to 9months) for my almost 7 month old daughter(about 19lbs). They fit her great! I love how they have another row of snaps so they will fit her for long awhile. They soft and she seems real comfy in them. I would definitely recommend these!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit smaller than expected, March 3, 2014
amy (NY United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered these cute onesies hoping that they'd fit my 6 month old for awhile. She's 7 months now and barrel fits into them! It's a shame because they are so cute but in comparison to Carter's 9 month old onesies they are smaller - I'm sure my daughter will make it to 9 months in Carter's! Loved these for a month but buy bigger in my opinion! These are also very slender in the body compared to others also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, February 21, 2014
I'm a new dad, so I may not have much experience in the world of baby clothes.
These are soft, adjustable, and the colors/ designs are cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Girlie, August 14, 2013
A onesie is a onesie but these are cute. The black one even has pink stiching to 'girl' it up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but black is faded, June 5, 2013
These were super cute and look true to size, but the black one in the bunch isn't super black. It's VERY faded (like the type of black that gets faded after one too many washes). Other than that, I like that its tagless and the fabric is super soft

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and soft but expensive, April 6, 2013
I bought this pack for my baby girl and she hasn't wore them yet but they did cost more than what I think they are worth because you get 2 plain ones and one with "Marie" on it. Personally i think for th amount they want all of them should have a picture on them not just one. but they are really soft and the the color holds well after washing

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney Bodysuits Rock My Baby's World, March 5, 2013
I loved the designed suit. The black one runs so be careful when washing. The material is strong and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was advertised, January 16, 2013
This was so cute and greatly priced. I would reccomend this to anyone with a little girl on the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 29, 2012
Quality item, what to expect from Disney baby. Definitely recommend. It's nice that the set is designed to grow with baby. Material is nice and soft, great onesies to start baby off in.