Other Sellers on Amazon
Disney Doc McStuffins Time for Your Checkup Interactive Talking Doll + Lambie Plush Doll
|Price:||$69.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes over 10 Piece
- Doc also talks and sings the "time for Your Check-Up" song
- Check Lambie's heart, ears and temperature
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
It's time for a checkup with everyone's favorite doctor! With the Disney Doc McStuffins Time For Your Check Up Doll you can use Doc McStuffins magical check up tools to make Lambie talk! Check Lambie's heart, ears and temperature. Doc also talks and sings the "time for Your Check-Up" song. Doc McStuffins is an American animated television series produced by Brown Bag Films, which premiered on March 23, 2012 on Disney Channel and Disney Junior. The series is about a six-year-old girl, Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, who can "fix" toys, with a little help from her stuffed animal friends, Stuffy, Hallie, Lambie and Chilly. During ending credits, Doc gives advice to viewers about staying healthy.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:19 Mins|
- The set comes with both Doc and Lambie - each doll is interactive and plays fun little phrases.
- In addition to her phrases Doc also plays the catchy "Time for your check up" song
- Comes with a small medical kit that includes a otoscope and a thermometer
- Lambie is soft and cuddly but Doc is made of hard plastic
- Both Doc and Lambie uses 4 AG13 batteries - I am puzzled why the designers decided to go with non-standard batteries.
- No volume settings
- Lambie has touch-points in the ears (for use with the otoscope), mouth (for use with the thermometer), and the chest (for the stethoscope). This is fun, but you don't actually need to use the medical instruments in order to make Lambie talk.
- Neither medical bag, otoscope, nor the thermometer actually fit in Doc McStuffins hands. This seems like a pretty obvious oversight. I am not sure if it will matter to your child, but it certainly seems like Doc should be able to hold her tools.
Final Verdict - I think most children will really like the Doc McStuffins Interactive Doll, but I am afraid that it may not having staying power. The main advantage of the doll is that it will encourage imaginative play IF your child enjoys the Disney show. My hope is that our daughter enjoys the doll and begins to play out some of her favorite "Doc" episodes.
They announced that this is the #1 girls christmas gift this year. They will only be putting out so many and you will need to put a 20% down so you can reserve one at many places. So get on the ball if you want this now for your little one. Right now they want 60.00 for this toy on Amazon DON'T PAY THAT! shop around and reserve one now. I paid 40.00 at Target. 9/17/2012
2012 kids top toys
Doc McStuffins doll (time for your checkup)
Furrbie that big ugly doll thing.
I can't remember number 3... it was a arts and crafts type thing. Very cool.
I found this item at a K-Mart and they had 3 more. DO NOT GET PRICE GOUGED BY PRIVATE SELLERS ON AMAZON! I will never buy from a seller that is intentionally taking advantage of parents trying to fulfill a want for their child. It's sickening.
Look around for this item because you'll find one eventually, and they retail for $40-$45, which is expensive enough. There's plenty of time before Christmas, and you don't need to be hosed by some greedy jerk selling through Amazon.