Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on September 28, 2012
Overall my granddaughter loves the toy because it is Doc McStuffins character. The pieces are really small for the age group. And the little animals don't sit on the counter provided very-well and voices don't work every time. It uses those really tiny batteries that can be swallowed if the toddler gets the battery cover off. So supervision is required.
on September 10, 2012
My granddaughter loves this character, she plays with it all the time. the only problem is with the sink that comes with the the kit. The sink is supposed to work by battery,
the sink doesn't work ay all. Even after I bought new batteries at Radio Shack it still doesn't work. I'm about to send the sink back without sending back the characters hoping you'll replace the sink.
Doc McStuffins is one of the newer shows on Disney JR, but is has not kept the Disney marketing machine from putting out a variety of Doc Toys. The Disney Doc McStuffins Magical Talking Check Up Center is a fun way for your child to pretend to interact with the Doc. This Doc has a few flaws that could have been solved if she had spent more time on the design floor, but for the most part she will be some smiles. One thing to keep in mind is that are some very small parts, which are inappropriate for children under 3, and on the other hand older kids may quickly get bored with toy.

Notes-

- Comes with Doc McStuffins, Lambie, Stuffy, Chilly, and Doc' medical bag (which is full of instruments)

- Doc's check up counter is interactive - depending on which character that is placed on the counter it will play a quick phrase from that character. One thing... it often gets the character wrong.... at times you will place Stuffy on the counter and it will play Chilly's phrase (and vice versa). I would guess that it uses the correct character's voice about 50% of the time.

- Doc McStuffins looks exactly as she does on the show.

- All of Doc's medical instruments are quite tiny - but the good news is that can all be stored in Doc's medical bag.One negative is that Doc can't actually hold any of the medical instruments in her hand. Also... be careful since the glitter has a tendency to rub off.

- Doc McStuffins can stand on a hard floor but will have difficulty standing on carpet.

- Three small pen type batteries are included.

Final Verdict - The Disney Doc McStuffins Magical Talking Check Up Center is a fun toy for any fan of the show. Our three year old daughter enjoys her Doc toy, but I am not sure she will still be playing with it in 6 months.

3 1/2 Stars
on August 9, 2013
I received this item as a gift for my 4 year old daughter. She loves Doc McStuffins and this toy looked like a great choice for her. I like that you can put the 3 character toys on the table and have them talk. I also like the tools for Doc to use for examining the other toy characters. However, these are far outweighed by the negative aspects of this toy. The biggest problem with this toy is that the 3 characters that are supposed to talk will say the wrong phrase more often than not. This was very confusing to my child who at first thought it was funny. I think that's a huge problem for the main feature of a toy to have. Also, it would have been nice for the characters to have more than one thing to say. It gets really old hearing the same thing 5-10 times in a row. As for the small tools, they are just that... too small. They also don't fit in Doc's hand thus rending the Doc toy useless for this set because now your child has to hold both Doc and the tiny tool in order to do an examination. And finally, the glitter on the tools come off way too easily so expect it to show up everywhere your little one visits after playing with this set. I wouldn't recommend this product because of the lack of quality and the limited playability of it.
on January 25, 2014
We got this for our daughter's third birthday; she loves the show and was always trying to give us Doc checkups! The set is so cute with all of the major Doc characters and a mini clinic. I would advise however, that some of Doc's tools are tiny, so if your child is under three you might want to just take them out of the set. Overall, it's a great toy and we couldn't wait for the Doc toys to come out; our daughter just loves them. We also bought the Doc doctor kit, which she loves as well. I think this show could encourage many little ones to grow up to become doctors!
on January 2, 2014
This toy is overprice. The animals are hard to get on the sink to talk, so the kids have a hard time putting them on to get them to talk, and they only say one phrase each, and even then it has had a few glitches, such as the lamb will be on the sink, and it will say what Stuffy is supposed to say...
on November 8, 2012
We bought the toy for my son (3.5 years), who loves Doc. He requested a Doc toy with Stuffy, Lambie, and Chilly. I finally found one and ordered it for him. When we got it, he was so excited. He has since only played with it for a total of maybe one hour. Most of the tools in the Dr. box are gone.. The tools are flimsy and tiny. The characters are supposed to make distinct noises when you place them on the Dr. bench, but they mostly ALL make the Stuffy noise! ( Both Lambie and Chilly say they are Stuffy.) This is very frustrating for my son. I would NOT buy it again if I had to do over with.
on March 26, 2013
My kids love Doc McStuffins and my son was thrilled to get this toy for his birthday. Yes Doc's tools are pretty tiny but they all fit in her little doctor bag so I have no complaints. Such a cute toy. The animals say different things when sitting up on the counter. Everything has worked fine for us.
on September 17, 2012
We bought this for one of my son's friends for her third birthday. They BOTH had a lot of fun playing with the characters and putting each character on the counter and listening to it say phrases. I thought the pieces were well made and of good quality- they had weight to them and didn't feel cheap.

My only negative is that Doc's tools are VERY small- like Barbie small. I am not sure I would give them to my just turned 3 year old, but they are very cute!

I am not sure why this is 35 dollars (the price of this toy on Amazon as of 9/17) I paid only 19 dollars regular price at Toys R Us.
on April 4, 2013
My 2 1/2 year old loves Doc McStuffins, so this seemed like a perfect gift idea, and it didn't disappoint. She loves putting Lambie, Stuffy, and Chilly on the table so she can hear the voices. The set is actually smaller than I expected it to be, which has turned out to be great because it fits in her purse and she can easily bring the whole thing with her wherever we go. It kept her entertained for at least half of a 2 hour car ride, and she also played quietly with it at Easter brunch. I'm really happy with the purchase, and feel like it was a steal for what I paid!