5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, August 26, 2011
This is a fun and useful product. The light up wheels are great for kids. It is very sturdy and my grandson loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, April 1, 2014
My grandson loves this suitcase!!! It is well made and seems indestructible. He looks so cute pulling it into my home when he comes to spend the night!! It is roomy and even though really pricey has been a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disneyland here we come!, December 15, 2013
This bag held a 4 year olds clothes for a week at Disneyland no problem! We carried it on and it fit in the overhead no prob!
And can you say: "Cute" when a 4 year old is rolling this bag thru the airport?!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! No complains at all.., July 5, 2013
This was a surprise gift to my Nephew (3 1/2 yr old) and he just loves it. He has packed few of his toys in it and keeps carrying it along even when at home :)

The build quality is very good and the graphics on the luggage is also pretty neat.

I would surely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good for a toddler, July 3, 2013
My two year old was very happy he had a carry on like his older brothers but wish there were more BIG Boy styles for my 8 year old who know longer will use his Cars carry on

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, cute and sturdy, April 27, 2013
KWF (Houston, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
We like this thing a lot, and our two year old loves it. The wheels are quite nice so it rolls smoothly and well, doesn't tip over. The only real issue is the same issue all hard shell suitcases have, which is that it is cumbersome to grab something out of in the middle of the airport, because you have to open it all the way up to get anything. That isn't this product's fault though. Recommended if your toddler wants his own bag to pull along when your family travels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Luggage, April 17, 2013
My grandson used his Disney luggage to travel from VA to WA and he loved showing it off. Mickey was a comfort for him on the long plan ride.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 2, 2013
I bought this product to use for my clothes on our vacation in August. It seems big enough but I won't know officially until I pack

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice, March 15, 2013
Eqbal Hakim (Kiev Pl, Dulles, VA) - See all my reviews
This luggage looks small, but you can put a lot of stuff. My son like it very much. Very happy with this purchase,Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, March 13, 2013
I bought this for my nephew for his 2nd birthday and he loved it! He is a huge Mickey and Donald Duck fan. We went to Disney for his birthday and he LOVES IT! It hit everything he would like to do on the plane incuding clothes, toys and snacks

Rate and Discover Movies