Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.99 shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $4.94 shipping
Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Edition
|Price:||$32.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$37.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Disney Epic Mickey Software
- 5" Collectible Vinyl Figure
- Special Edition DVD with behind the scenes footage and other marketing materials and videos
- Wii Remote Faceplate and Wii console skins
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
| Disney Epic Mickey is an action-adventure platforming game for Wii™ console that sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey of creativity and discovery. As Mickey, the player is propelled into Wasteland, an alternate world made up of Disney's forgotten creative efforts, and is given the power to wield paint and paint thinner to dynamically change the world while determining Mickey's path to becoming an epic hero. Through the use of this unique paint and paint thinner, the key components of animation and Mickey's tools for impacting his world, players will have the ability to shape how the story unfolds as they discover the concept of "Playstyle Matters" - an innovative style of gameplay created by Disney Interactive Studios' Junction Point, led by industry luminary Warren Spector, where players creatively tackle different challenges in the world to explore all the possibilities and storylines - but with consequences for their chosen actions. |
Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Contents
Awards and Nominations
| About Disney Interactive Studios |
Disney Interactive Studios, part of Disney Interactive Media Group, is the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS). Disney Interactive Studios self publishes and distributes a broad portfolio of multi-platform video games and interactive entertainment worldwide. The company also licenses properties and works directly with other interactive game publishers to bring products for all ages to market. Disney Interactive Studios is based in Glendale, California, and has internal development studios around the world. For more information, log on to http://www.disneyinteractivestudios.com
Top Customer Reviews
* The Mickey Statue: Cool concept, but one small problem: It was completely broken. Apparently, I'm NOT the only one with this problem! This seems to be a wide-scale defect. In my case, the left-arm fell off (a clean break right out of the arm socket, easily fixed) and his nose was also broken off (also fixed, but not as clean). Luckily I am one of those geeky adult collectors who is handy with small models and fixed it, but if you were buying this for your child for Christmas and their Mickey statue was shattered, they would be heartbroken. Also, this would be more understandable if the statue were actually a statue, but it's more of a plastic/vinyl action figure, a material that tends to be durable. How many plastic action figures have you seen ever shatter during shipping? They can take a beating! This is clearly shoddy craftsmanship.
* Wiimote Skin: This is the only included product that's of high quality and matches what you expect. It is not the same material as what DecalGirl-type skins usually use, it's more like a sticker, but still it fits the Wiimote exactly. I put it on a Wii Motion Plus remote and it fit perfectly.
* Console Skins: These skins were pretty much the reason I bought the Collector's Edition over the regular game. The "skins" turn out to be dinky little 3"x3" square stickers. They are not fit to the sides of a Wii console, the way other console skins fit. All in all, VERY disappointed.Read more ›
First, yes, there are some disappointing things about this set, starting with the 'Wii skin'. It's a small square sticker that'd be better off on a laptop, skateboard or mirror (do people still do that?). You can see how small it is in the pictures above, and they really shouldn't have advertised it as a skin, which is supposed to cover the Wii console. I actually laughed out loud when I saw this for myself. The Oswald Wii controller skin is cool though, and fits perfectly, though it's just applied to the front of the controller. Now my controller doesn't look so boring any more, and Oswald is finally getting some representation.
The bonus disc (kept in a thin cardboard slipcase) has some features that you probably won't watch more than once, but some are worth repeated viewings. The behind the scenes featurettes cover a lot of ground regarding the different aspects of making the game. This runs at over a half an hour, and is full of interviews with the designers and how the game was made. You can see that the developers really cared for this project and put their all into the design of the game, and that's cool. There are bonus videos, two being glorified trailers, and the other being a cool segment with artist Garibaldi painting a large Mickey mural in a stylish way.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was hesitant about getting this because of the reviews of the figurine being broken. But I ordered it anyway because it was such a great deal. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Jessica Houston
I won't review the game as there are many good reviews. The box is around 12in x 8in x 8in. The Mickey figurine is made of rubberized plastic and sits about 4 inches tall (very... Read morePublished 16 months ago by RyanamirraH
The game is pretty great. The graphics are very color. Game play is varied enough to keep it entertaining. It's much better than the 2nd game. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Lance Campbell