Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Satin Tote Bag with Glitter Handles
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 27, 2013
i purchased this item for my daughter. she needed a small bag to carry her meep tablet from the house to the car and back again. this was perfect. the meep fits great and she loves the minnie mouse picture. it's a perfect size for my 4 year old daughter to carry. love it.
on January 5, 2014
Bought this for my 2yo who loves minnie and she carries it around the house pretty much all day. She loves putting it over her shoulder and will but all sorts of stuff in it. It is pretty large but that hasn't turned my daughter off from it. The bag has held up well so far just being used as a toy at home. My opinion is this is a great toy for a little girl but if you actually want to use it to cary stuff around in its probably not the best option.
on August 28, 2013
I ordered this tote bag with the picture of Minnie Mouse for our two-year-old granddaughter for Christmas. She is obsessed with all things Minnie and I know she'll love it. I bought the Minnie Mouse convertible car with lots of accessories for her to load into the bag. The tote will be perfect for this purpose. It's a great size for a two-year-old to carry around. Plus it seems very durable since it's plastic.
on March 3, 2015
I wrote this as one star for one reason; it REEKS of mothballs. I even washed it in the sanitary cycle with color safe bleach and fabric softener.

No luck. Unfortunately my daughter is heartbroken as I had to throw it away.

That being said, the company did ship it very quickly...
on January 1, 2014
This is the cutest bag ever! Such nice material and perfect size. My two year carries this everywhere and calls it her purse.
on December 20, 2014
on September 1, 2014
Glitter everywhere! Seriously, why do companies put glitter on kids clothes stuff!
on March 14, 2015
Thought it would be much bigger but over all its cute!!
on October 23, 2015