4.0 out of 5 stars Height is fixable!
Published on August 1, 2012 by MaisonDesigner

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely a WASTE of money unless your child is very tall!!
Published on December 18, 2010 by WyattandButtermilk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Height is fixable!, August 1, 2012
READ THIS, WAIT BEFORE RETURNING!! We bought this walker for our 10mo old who is in the 99th percentile for height. As everyone else said it's way too tall for her, she couldn't even touch the ground if trying to stand. But after reading reviews on other sites, we discovered the height is fixable! If you flip it over and take out the four screws for the height adjustment plate, you can simply cut in another notch right in front of the other existing notches with an exacto-knife. Screw them back in and Presto!! Super easy fix, takes five minutes!! Hope this helps

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely a WASTE of money unless your child is very tall!!, December 18, 2010
If I ever have a review to write, it is for a positive reason. However, I am SO extremely disapointed in this walker that I felt compelled to write something. Everything about this walker is fantastic EXCEPT unless your child is very, very talk for his/her age, they won't be able to use it as a walker. My son is of average height for a 6 month old and can not touch the floor on the lowest of the 3 settings this walker provides. He will be walking by the time he could use this walker. We own another walker, the Chicco DJ Walker for another house and it is a much better buy than this one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WALKER IS AMAZING!!!!, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Disney Music and Light Walker, Branchin' Out (Baby Product)
THE ONLY REASON THIS WALKER IS GETTING LOW REVIEWS IS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS PUTTING THEIR CHILD IN IT TOO SOON AND COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE TOO SHORT!!! My daughter is now 9 months and she fits PERFECTLY in this! Her feet touch the floor and everything. I remember buying this same style walker for my first daughter (in fact I had TWO of them) and I put her in it at 6 months and her feet didn't touch the floor, but she grew into it!! (Of course I sold the walker not thinking I would have a use for it again, until my 2nd little girl came along!) As soon as I put her in it her eyes lit up at all the toys. She's not use to walking yet and started scooting herself backwards, but she'll quickly learn she can cruise all over the house in this!! I personally feel this is the BEST walker out there with the removable tray/toys. IT'S A MUST HAVE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Love it, Love it, April 18, 2012
My husband and I love this walker! My daughter is 14 months and still isnt walking. This allows her to walk around the house and getting used to the motions of walking. She is making sifnificant progress and looks like she will be walking any day. Also its a quality piece of equiptment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walker, December 6, 2012
This is so cute and I can't wait for Christmas to put my grand daughter in it while we are all socializing.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!, July 10, 2012
I bought this walker for my 6 1/2 month old daughter. When we received it,we put it together and put her in it to make sure she fits because I read all the reviews saying that the baby needs to be TALL to be able to use it. FYI, we asian so we tend to be short =X When I put her in it, she was about an inch away from the floor while sitting but when she stands, she tip toes. It has been a little over 2 weeks and she can now fully tough the floor while standing and tip toe while sitting. She was about 26" at her 6 month check up and now she should be between 27-28 inches. Unless your baby is 27-29 inches, I do not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this!, March 11, 2012
I bought this walker for my granddaughter for Christmas, she was almost 6 months old. We put her in it and she could not reach the floor. I thought maybe it had been put together wrong. After working with this walker for a few weeks I decided to buy a new one. The second one I bought worked great! And it was less than $30. The child will be walking way before she will ever reach the floor! This is a waste of money, my granddaughter will never use this walker and nor would I sell it to someone or give it away it's just useless!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sits pretty tall, but baby loves it, December 3, 2011
Tried baby on it at 4 months old but was way too high for her even at the lowest setting. She wasn't able to sit on her own by then so I figured she was just too small. At around 5 months, we placed a pillow under her so she wouldn't be hanging because she liked to play with the toys it came with. She is over 6 months now and she still loves to play with it. She reaches the floor with her tipy toes only, and only scoots back but she likes to stay in it and play. The tray it comes with allows for feeding her cereal or place other toys for her to play with. I bought it at a Walmart and I'm very happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars At 8 Months Cannot Use, July 3, 2011
Bought this for my son who is 8 months old. He is in the 90th percentile for height and is still too short to use this product. I wish I would have read the other reviews before I bought this. I don't know why they would design a walker that sits so high off of the ground at the lowest setting. The box says that it is for 4 months or older. USELESS!

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too tall to even use! :(, June 13, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My son is in the 99 percentile in height and he was too "short" to use this walker at 6 months old, and again we tried at 7 months old. We tried lowering the height setting and had numerous people try just in case we were being thick. And no - he still couldn't even reach the floor!!!! We were flabbergasted. Thank goodness it was a hand-me-down and I didn't pay for this. Instead we are using the Baby Trend walker with the toy bar and it is AMAZING!!! My son zooms all around our house and laughs with joy. Get it instead!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Disney Music and Light Walker, Branchin' Out
$79.99 $67.49
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.