5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Brilliant Product!!! Ordered and delivered on time. Only problem though does not play dvd's from South Africa. Only from abroad. Use it when traveling to Europe. My Daughter loves it!
Published 23 months ago by Ruth

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Very cute product BUT it only lasted for maybe a year. With that being said it was not frequently used at our house nor was it ever handled roughly. Just quit working. I will never buy disney electronics again because they do not last as I can say because all the cute little pincess disney electronics I have bought in the past have not lasted long either.
Published on December 15, 2011 by T. Zank

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Disney P7100PD 7-Inch Portable DVD Player - Pink (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this!, February 10, 2012
We bought this for our daughter. She rarely used it and one day it just didnt work anymore. Terrible. She was so upset because she loves disney princesses. She wanted us to by her another one. I refuse! It's junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Waste your Money, October 20, 2012
Bought this product for a friend's daughter, It never work well.. it stays charging all day but when its unplugged it loses charge very quickly.
The green light that indicates that product is fully charge never comes on.
Horrible product.. I need my money back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 2, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T PLAY MUCH, July 3, 2014
this doesnt play dvds you burn.only plays store bought dvds.and even then only plays some store bought dvds not all.tried to change the settings to see if there was a region code but there isnt.the dvd player still works ive had it for years with a 2 year old who has put it through much abuse.still works.but only get this if you're content to give your kid store bought disney dvds.as it wont play anything else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney DVD Player, May 12, 2014
The DVD player is so cute and I knew it would fit my grand daughters personality and she loves Pink and Disney.
The down falls with it is It starts playing great but will open up during the movie and it will start all over. It really would
upset my Grand Daughter. I purchased as a Birthday Present and she loved it until she tryed watching it. Now it's back in
the box and she won't even use it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not play lots of movies, May 4, 2014
Does not play lots of movies i think its made so that only a certain rating can play in the player and copies don't even think about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little ones, April 28, 2014
This product is great! It is sturdy and is perfect for little ones. We bought another brand and returned it to buy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for 5 years and STILL working!!!!, April 26, 2014
My girls recieved this as a gift, when they were 4 and 3. With that said, I never protected the player, allowing them to take it everywhere. They are still enjoying their favorite movies after 5 long years of being dropped, beat up, and mishandled, it doesn't hold charges and the remote died 4 years later, so you cannot fast foward or rewind only skip scenes, but when connected to car charger or wall outlet works just fine!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, April 16, 2014
This item didn't turn on at first. Then when it came on it sounded like an old car. Loud and noisy. None of the commands work. The worst Amazon order I've ever made!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›