Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2013
I gave this cap to a boy on his third birthday, and it was his favorite present. The red cap is vibrant in color, well-constructed, and equipped with an adjustable band so a child can grow into it. This particular boy wears it non-stop because he loves the Cars movies and vehicles of all types. It is an exceptional value. I saw the same cap in a Disney store/outlet recently, and it was more expensive there. A great, Amazon bargain in quality and price!
on November 18, 2013
This hat is not the hat pictured. This hat is not authentic. It is a knock off, which would be fine if the words on the hat were spelled correctly. On the front it says "Rust-Eze Bumpgr Ointment". Bumpgr should be Bumper. Now, I have a 3 year old who is devastated that he cannot wear this hat. I do not want people thinking that our family would allow a child to wear a hat with misspellings.

When I contacted the seller, they wanted me to pay the return shipping for the hat. They are selling a knock off item with misspellings. It is not my fault that the item was misrepresented and should not be sold on this site. I should not have to go to the post office and stand in line to return something to them that should not even be sold. After multiple chat sessions and phone calls with Amazon representatives, I was given a full refund.
on April 13, 2014
excellent product, is beautifull and comfortable ,works great , have easy handling, and good quality as it is announced. reached as is shown time and in very good condition thank you very much for everything
on October 29, 2014
The hat looks pretty cool...the only reason I didn't give it anymore stars was because it does have loose threads hanging off in multiple places. And the stiching on the back for the velcro strap was all over the place....definitely made in China!!! But it is cool looking for a young child to have....
on May 9, 2011
This is a Great Hat and well made. My son wears it everyday!!! I thought it might be too big since my son is a little on the small side, but it fits just right and is adjustable! A must buy for any car fans!!!
on April 11, 2012
Perfect for my 3 year old. He gets compliments every time he wears it. Love that it adjusts as he grows. It was a bit big at age 2 but should continue to fit for awhile. He is average or slightly smaller than kids his age.
on August 9, 2013
I got this for my son's 3rd birthday. He absolutely loves it. The velcro strap on the back makes it easily adjust to his growing head. I've even used it for my infant son (although he swims in it) when I've left his hat at home.
on August 5, 2014
I was so excited to buy this hat! My toddler son lost his and cried about it for days. I got this hat and it was not the nice cotton, embroidered hat as pictured. It was that "trucker hat" polyester material and only the eyes were embroidered. Every other design was screen printed on. Including an awful looking smile on the brim. I am in the process of returning it & hopefully get my money back. The company that sold it to me through Amazon has been amazingly difficult to contact and get answers from in a timely manner.
on May 2, 2016
I adored this cap as well as my son. It looks so nice and wonderful and makes so many people look at him (what he likes). No misspellings found on my cap. It says Lightning McQueen on the back and Hudson Hornet on the front - all seemed to be spelled correctly. One of my best buys ever.
on November 17, 2014
Xmas gift for my 3 year old grandson. He gets so excited every time he receives anything to do with Lightning McQueen. He'll be able to hang up his older baseball cap. Fast shipping. No complaints.

See 1 answered question