4.0 out of 5 stars For the princess...
Bought this watch for my niece's birthday, and she loves it. The size of the watch is just nice for young children, it's pretty and ideal gift for the Disney Princess fans.
Published 23 months ago by est

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad battery
Published on December 30, 2011 by Amazon Buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived not running, May 12, 2012
F. P. Winters (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Kids' PN1005 Princess Time Teacher Pink Strap Watch (Watch)
Please have the courtesy to check watches are running beFore you ship them. This is the second child's watch I have purchased from Amazon which arrived not working, presumably because of a dead battery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad battery, December 30, 2011
I've received the product in a timely manner before Christmas which was perfect. My daughter loves the watch but when she keeps telling us the time, it's always wrong. It seems the battery is not working correctly. Out the box, I set the correct time but after a couple of hours, it lags behind. I thought by purchasing a new watch that the battery should be good. I shouldn't have to buy another battery after I open up the package.

Other than the battery being bad, it's a good watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery died, May 4, 2012
Item came with an old battery that needed a new one. Had to spend more money to get the batteries replaced. Its sad that my daughter didn't get to wear it immediately.

3.0 out of 5 stars dead battery, October 13, 2012
My niece loved the watch but battery didn't work when I got it. So I had to spend $9 for a new battery. After that watch works fine!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dead on arrival, August 14, 2012
If you're going to sell a watch with a battery included, please do me the courtesy of including a FUNCTIONING battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the princess..., May 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Wathces, May 6, 2012
I bought two of these for my twin granddaughters, because they love everything princess. They arrived in a timely manner, and were just as pictured. The case and straps seem sturdy. I bought them also because they were not digital and thought it would help in teaching them how to tell time. My only complaint is it is small dial.....at least for my eyes, but I don't think this was misrepresented when I read the description....just purely my opinion. Nice deal over all!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch...hard to read the minute hand though, December 31, 2013
This is an adorable watch that is durable but it is very difficult to read the minute hands time for me and almost impossible for my six year old to see, recognize since she isn't familiar enough with telling time. I think it is still a great watch for a beginner but I would have liked to have had minute times a bit bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente producto, March 3, 2013
excelente articulo, entrega oportuna, facil de usar para los mas pequeños de la casa y muy decorativos ideales para el regalo de cumpleaños

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, November 9, 2012
Bought this for our 2.5 year old daughter because she loves Disney Princess and clocks. Will be putting it in her stocking!

ARRAY(0x9bbeb8ac)