Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Kids' PN1048 Time Teacher Watch with Pink Rubber Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 10, 2014
I live in Australia and bought this item for my niece living in the U. S. Mom said my niece didn't like it because the quality looks poor and it looks cheap. Well, what do we expect for a $10.00 item?
on September 4, 2014
Bought 2of these watches for my girls to start there new school term it work for 1day the minute hand on one isn't working and the hour hand seem to be loose on the other
on December 22, 2014
We ordered this for my 7 year old daughter. The first watch was received broken- the hands were all loose and didn't work.The exchange was simple, but after having it for only 4 months, and her wearing it less than a dozen times, the minute hand is broken again. I'm going to try and get a refund, but I'm not getting a replacement, as even a simple Casio or Timex from a big box store is bound to be of better quality. I purchased the Batman version for my son and have had no issues, but he hasn't worn it much either. I'm hoping for better luck with his. Regardless, I wouldn't purchase either of these again after seeing the quality.
on March 21, 2015
the watch is great for children who are learning how to tell time, my 5yr old daughter loved the princess design. my only complain is that the outside numbers rub off quickly (within two wears) half the outside #s were gone, that takes away the point of the watch
on December 6, 2015
I bought 3 Disney Kids' watches for my 3 kids. One arrived with the watch face already off (the disney princesses) and one (the cars) fell off within a day. There is no way to put the faces back on without glue and even that wasnt much good as the cars one then stopped working.
on December 7, 2015
The watch broke within a month of usage. Flimsy build, very thin glass case - did not look like it was built for kids. I was not able to return this - my fault really as it was outside the 30 days of return window.
on March 29, 2015
I love this watch! It has taught my kindergarten daughter to tell time. SHE loves wearing it because of the Disney characters. Now I am buying them for gifts!! It is a perfect price for friend birthday parties!
on June 1, 2016
I ordered this watch as a Christmas gift for my daughter who was learning to tell time. The watch was well packaged. However, when I opened the box the pink circle w/minutes in increments of 5 was not attached. I figured that was not a big deal so I used a bit of gorilla glue to reattach. Checked to see watch was working-Not even working. Very disappointed. Wish I could no stars.
on January 5, 2016
I bought 2 of these watches. One of the two came in and the crystal was not attached. I wrote to Amazon and they promptly sent me a replacement and a return label for the first one. I gave the watches to my twin granddaughters for Christmas. I put them on my granddaughters and the next thing I knew the crystal was missing again from one. I was going to return it again but my son decided to glue it back on to save time. I may have just gotten a bad batch. They are really pretty but wish the quality would have been bettter.
on December 29, 2015
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my niece and before she even put it on the crystal fell off. She was in tears, so her dad tried to use super glue to put it back on, and the face fogged up so much that you couldn't see the time. Don't know what would have cause that, I liked the idea of giving her a watch to help learn to tell time, but I wouldn't buy this watch again. I guess you get what you pay for..