5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old Neice Loves it!
Published on July 14, 2011 by Ms. Esq.

2.0 out of 5 stars The cuteness wore off
Published 23 months ago by henderh1987

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars The cuteness wore off, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Disney Kids' PRS389 Princesses Time Teacher Analogue Watch (Watch)
My daughter only asked for 1 thing for her 4th birthday and that was a watch. I thought this watch would be perfect as it is cute and then as she gets older she could actually use to to learn how to tell time. It shipped out quickly and arrived exactly as described. The problem was that it broke less than 6 hours after we put it on her, we know because the watch stopped when the second hand just fell out rendering the whole thing useless. So I read the directions on the Warranty and there is a 1 year warranty if I sent the watch and 5 bucks into the company. We only paid 12 so it didn't seem worth it to go through the hassle of the return process.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but bad quality, December 22, 2012
I got this for my daughter who wore it for less than a week before the second hand fell off inside the display. It's a gear idea for a young child but needs to be built better. I traded it for a Timex.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old Neice Loves it!, July 14, 2011
I purchased my 2 year old niece the watch because everytime I visit her, she admires my Tissot PR50 automatic watch. Not absolutely out my gord to purchase a tissot for a 2 year old. I decided to get her one that will teach her how to tell time and she loves the Disney Princesses. So, I went to Amazon and found this cute little watch. A bonus its a time teacher and authentic Disney watch. So I had it shipped. I received a phone call from my sister and my niece and my neice said " its pretty...its beautiful, I love you" well, what can I say, my mission was accomplished!

2.0 out of 5 stars right size for little wrists!, October 13, 2011
fit my 7-yr old quite well, but only ran for a couple of hours??? don't know if the battery was old? too bad cause she really liked it!

1.0 out of 5 stars not water proof !, August 24, 2011
Before buying this watch I checked on Disney pricesses Time Teacher Analogue Watch and it said that it was 30M water proof. Not true !! I gave this as a gift to my granddaughter and she just forgot to take it out for a few minutes when she went into the shower, and it was filled up with water in the watch. I am very disappointed !!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working, January 31, 2013
I received the product right on time. However, I found it not working. I don't know if it run out battery or damage. I can not return it due to I have to leave from hotel back to my country. Hopefully the seller is more cautious to ship item

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!!, May 18, 2013
My daughter loves it! Its a truly royal watch :) Very good quality and teaches the kids how to measure time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princes Watch, March 31, 2013
Loved this watch. Teaches how to tell time for real and not in a "digital" way. . . want my grand daughters to know how to tell time BOTH ways!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney watch, March 27, 2013
Do not deny that the watch was A very sweet piece. I have purchase 2 units for my two elder aged 6 and 5 respectively.
Unfortunately, one of the watch strap break into two the min we took out and wore it on my elder wrist.
It seems the watch has been store too long and hence causes the plastic strap to get harden and hence became very fragile and hence break easily.
Am writing to amazon for them to provide me a replacement strap, if any, if not any resolution that amazon have.
My girl was crying over the broken strap as it is really lovely thou.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helper Watch, March 26, 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter. She calls it her helper watch to teach her how to tell time. The hands are color coded to help read the time. Great buy and for a great price

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›