Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Parks Exclusive Deluxe Cars 6 Piece Squeeze Bath Tub Toys Set
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 16, 2014
These bath toys are great! They are huge too! Way bigger than I expected. :) I plugged the holes in the bottom with superglue to avoid any mold growing inside after repeated bath use. Also, the price was great. I paid $27 on amazon!
on July 9, 2014
While my son loves the Cars movie and characters, this bath set is just alright -- expensive for what it is. The characters included in the set are Lightning McQueen, Sarge, Sheriff, Red the Fire Truck, and Luigi (the tire store owner). No Guido -- the little forklift who works in the tire store with Luigi. My kid must have asked about a dozen times why Luigi was not included since in the movie Guido and Luigi are always seen as a pair. The toys are also rather stiff -- not easy to squeeze the water out of them to minimize mold growth (particularly Red - I have not found a way to empty Red of water). All that being said, my kid loves the toys and plays with them often in the tub.
on January 16, 2013
I got these for my sons, a baby and a toddler. The toddler loves anything Cars, and the baby loves his brother's toys. I didn't want the baby playing with potential choking hazards, hence this purchase.
The details are pretty darned good, for rubber toys. The colors are nice, the figures look like the characters they are supposed to represent, and they are well done - which is to say, the paint stays within the lines and details are quite clear. Not like the toys you might see from oriental trading,for example. You know what I am talking about, don't deny it.
The only qualm I have is with the price I paid. However, I gave these a five star review anyway because we all know how wildly variant prices can be on Amazon products on any given day. Oh well, that is my issue and really has nothing to do with the actual quality of the product.
Overall I am quite pleased with these cars, and the boys have no arguments either. They haven't really let go of them for any appreciable period of time since receiving them. Kudos, Disney. This time.
on January 14, 2016
These aren't the squirter kind of bath toy, which is exactly what I was looking for. The squirter toys are nice, but unless you always remember to fully empty them, they inevitably grow mold and must be thrown own. These should last for a good, long time! The kid loves them. They are bigger than I expected and sturdy too!
on September 26, 2013
My son (22 months now and purchased this a few months ago) actually hasn't used the toys in a bath tub yet but enjoys playing with them on a carpet. Good size: not too big or too small. Very safe.

Only wish I have is that I waited and purchased it from Disney Store as it was much cheaper. Through Amazon, there are different vendors and prices fluctuates. I recommend comparing prices if you are not in a hurry. If you want anything quickly, Amazon Prime is GREAT!
on December 18, 2014
We got a set of these from the Disney Store a couple of months ago and my 2-year-old son LOVES them. The ones we got had the holes filled in with super glue or hot glue, which was wonderful since water can't get inside them (there isn't much point to the hole, so I don't even understand why they are there!). I purchased another set to give as a gift and have plugged up the holes with hot glue. I love the size of these bath toys and I really like that they all float facing up (many other toys we have wind up being top-heavy and floating upside down!).
on December 8, 2012
This is very thick plastic that requires the hulk to drain the water from. I can only imagine what is going to grow in these things which really is disgusting considering its being used in the bath. I may have my husband cut the holes bigger to help the water drain cause my son loves these.
on August 2, 2015
this was a gift for my great nephew and I just gave it to him today! he LOVED it. He hasn't even used it in the bath tub yet..he played with the toys all day long.. He'll have even more fun with them in the tub. this was a great gift!! he just LOVES cars.
on August 24, 2015
We gave this as a gift for my 2 yr old grandson's birthday. He LOVED it! He loves everything related to "Cars" so it was a great addition to his "Cars" toy collection. He even brought them to our house to play with in the pool.
on October 1, 2015
I gave these toys to my grandson for his second birthday. His mother says his two favorite things are bathtime and Disney Cars! This fit the bill and he loves playing with them. Just right for his age.