5.0 out of 5 stars Merida has worked out well !
Published on July 21, 2012 by Emilyanna Lovell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not The Best Quality But Still A Decent Product
Published 14 months ago by Redbeard

5.0 out of 5 stars Merida has worked out well !, July 21, 2012
This review is from: Disney / Pixar BRAVE Movie Exclusive 20 Inch Soft Plush Doll Merida (Toy)
I got this prior to the movie coming out because my daughter is a red head and I can never find any decent red haired dolls. I like that it is plush and she has fabric hair - not that stringy barbie doll hair. My 1yr old and 3yr old have been very rough loving on this doll and she has lasted. A little bit of stuffing leaked out a seam but again my kids were rough. We love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best LONG haired doll design., April 15, 2013
I HATE tangled hair on dolls. This is the best way NOT to have a hot mess. My daughters love them and they are washable.

5.0 out of 5 stars super unique merida doll, December 26, 2012
We are huge Merida fans in our house! We git this for our daughter for Christmas and she loves it! The fabric hair is what makes it the most unique. My daughter loves the feel of it and I love that it can't get all matted up and tangled like plastic hair does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely toy, November 10, 2012
I bought one for my daughter (6 ys) and another for my niece (2 ys). They both loved it. It's a very cozy toy due to the soft hair and to the satin dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece just loved it, December 18, 2012
I think this doll is just perfect, is beautifully made and it has so many details, loved the hair, the colors, the face, the dress, I gave it to my 4 year old niece on her birthday last week and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Doll, December 17, 2012
Bought this doll for my two year old daughter for her birthday just about the time Brave came out. She loves it. It is well made and soft to the touch. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, October 31, 2012
This is perfect for my four year old Princess! We bought it for a Christmas present. She is going to love it. All the other Merida dolls we found had more of a real hair. This doll had a cloth hair which is so much more durable for a little girl who loves to cuddle!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent cloth doll, October 4, 2012
We really like cloth dolls. The clothes are very well made and her hair is awesome. It's good to see a cloth doll. A good character from a really good movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gift!, August 28, 2013
Bought it as a birthday gift for a friend's toddler. Was very happy with the product. Very pretty and doesn't look cheap at all. Well made.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not The Best Quality But Still A Decent Product, July 3, 2013
Within hours of receiving this a sleeve had torn. And my daughter is VERY gentle and careful with her toys. I patched it up with electrical tape, and have had no further issues with the product. We have had it for about two weeks now, and my daughter is still playing with it daily. Overall, I recommend it. Just beware that quality control for this product may be less than adequate.

Rate and Discover Movies