Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 18, 2013
The only reason I bought these was for the Wall-E pair, shown in the picture. My kid is a huge Wall-E fan and this was the only package I could find with Wall-E underwear. There was NO Wall-E pair in the package when sent.

Kiddo was very upset, needless to say. Don't put up pictures of things that aren't in the package!!!
33 comments23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2013
Only one out of the 7 pairs is the same as pictured! (The Cars ones at the top) The others are much less cute than pictured. The Finding Nemo ones are just two of the characters (Nemo and Gill) printed over and over on a plain blue background. The Toy Story ones have Buzz Lightyear in black and white even though the rest of the underwear are in color (and Woody is holding some unidentifiable object that you never see in any of the movies). There is no Wall-E included, which I was really disappointed about because it is one of my son's favorite movies. The others are also totally different from what is pictured. Amazon, please add a disclaimer that this product may not be exactly as pictured! I'm only giving them 3 stars because my 2 year old still loves them. If it weren't for that, I'd be giving them 1 or 2 stars.
22 comments15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2013
There were 3 pair of size 2-3T and 4 pair of size 4T(which is the size I ordered). For me, it's fine because my son can wear both sizes, but double check sizing once opened.
on March 13, 2013
The designs on the briefs are lovely, but the briefs themselves are a little snug. My son is now turning 3 and these are quite tight on him. He's not a big toddler, just a little taller than average.
on January 30, 2012
My son loves it, he is so happy to wear his "lightening mcQueen and Mater" underwear :) They have shrunk a little bit after a few washes, but I did buy a slightly bigger size for that same reason.
on November 1, 2013
I only buy 100% cotton for my child and have since he was born. He is 22months and moved up from his Gerber underwear which where super super soft to these. I am giving these to Goodwill because I do not like how rough the material is. I personally would not wear underwear this rough so I am certainly not putting them on my baby. I have bought another brand that yes is expensive by comparison but they are USA made and the softest thing possible (and still cheaper than adult underwear by far). They are so high quality my husband asked if they made them for men. City threads brand. Though if child smaller and doing potty teaching then the Gerber brand amazing.
on May 19, 2015
Actual ones received weren't as pictured. No Wall-E and two Cars (ugh, Cars is the worst) in the pack. They're fine enough otherwise. They're just underwear so not a huge deal, but disappointing.
on April 2, 2015
Girls can wear these too. Disney thinks that only boys like Monster Inc and Cars. Disney also thinks a girl would only like to wear Jessie. My little girl loves these.
on January 22, 2016
I ordered these as a stocking stuffer for my soon to be 3 year old son. I was searching around for the perfect pack which contained all characters he liked and loved. This was as as close as I could get and I loved the price! The only character he doesn't know is the Incredibles but he wears that pair anyways.

Now as I write this review, the one thing I would mention is we didn't receive what was pictured here and even going back to the post, there are 3 different versions and I don't think he received them all exactly as shown in any 1 set. I guess be aware that you may not get exactly what is pictured, but it's of course still in the same family. I didn't even know they weren't exact until now so clearly it's close.

The material and fit is about what you'd expect for anything you'd buy out in stores. These may be slightly less soft but I think it's because of the characters on the them.

Overall my son loves them and they fit great.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2012
I liked the material and the size fits perfectly my 25 lb son. He also loves the cartoons, specially Cars.