Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney / Pixar Toy Story 3 Barbie Doll Ken Loves Barbie
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

80%
20%

on April 10, 2013
I bought this becasue I found this at Amazon. A friend of mine was searching everywhere for this particular Ken doll and behold,...Amazon had it... SHE was excited and I got it for her.
She daughter loved it for her birthday gift.
on January 2, 2011
It was difficult to find thid product at any store, furtunatly I remeber AMAZON!!
A great plase where you can get almost everything!!!
on January 8, 2011
The Ken Toy Story 3 doll arrived in the expected time, in wonderful condition. My granddaughter had seen it in a store and she was so excited when she opened it on Christmas Day!
on September 22, 2015
My favorite ken doll. Great six pack, very attractive looking.
on December 10, 2014