Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on February 25, 2009
I loooove the WALL-E movie and was really looking forward to the "programmable" quality to this toy. A few disappointments, though:
I've yet to hear him say "WALL-E" or "TA-DA!" (He does say "EV-A");
You can't really pick what he's going to say or pick his "expressions" (one command button for all voice options, one command button for all eye expressions, etc.);
His dance is not even to the song from the movie;
His arms and head movements cannot be remote controlled; He does not move backward and only turns one direction. He's a bit difficult to control (and, yes, tips over easily).
I guess, being of the Star Wars toy generation, I just expected more control, more ease and more connection to the movie (I had a great remote-controlled R2-D2 as a kid.)
Had I known all this, I probably would've chosen the U-Dance WALL-E or U-Interact WALL-E instead.
on November 28, 2010
Well built, cute and has some educational value in teaching step by step movement programming. But after the first hour my son got sick of it and now it just sits on the shelf. An expensive item for a paper weight. Then again aren't most toys?