Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on May 29, 2012
I love these dolls, I think they are incredibly adorable and love that they're the size to fit other doll outfits.
However, I have NO idea where amazon got there "59.99 list price". That is absolutely untrue. I work at the Disney Store where they were produced for and our list price is 24.99 and our sale price is 20.00. So I truly hope no one has ever spent $60 for one of these.
Ariel, Belle, and Snow White are the most popular and we sell out of them often.
55 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2012
Absolutely adorable. Bought this in memory of my daughter who loved the Little Mermaid. I know she is smiling down from heaven which makes me happy!
on March 22, 2014
this seller tried to sell a new series animator's ariel doll and opened the factory sealed box very carefully and put a cheap larger dollar store flounder in the box..the false flounder wasn't even attached to the doll's hand, just laying on the bottom of the box! I do NOT suggest purchasing this item from this seller!
on December 24, 2013
I purchased this doll because the image shown is the ORIGINAL Disney Animator Collection Doll. What I received was the revamped version of the doll that did not include Flounder and the doll does not look the same, it is the newer Disney version. Please change the listing to include the proper photos and descriptions of what you are selling. Buyer beware.
on November 16, 2013
I purchase this doll thinking I was getting the first edition doll which is the one that is shown. I was shipped the second edition doll instead. The way you can the first edition doll is that she has a fish with her and the box she comes in has square corners where the viewing spaces are and second has are pointed. Please make sure you represent the product correctly.
on July 13, 2012
This Ariel is great. Ariel has always been like my favorite Disney princess but even if I didn't I would love this doll. Her expression is so cute she looks likes she's curious about the upper world. Her hair is so soft but small children 3 or under might be have problems with tangled. The only complaint is that it's kind of hard for her to sit because she has legs under her fins. Also I bought her at the disney store and it only cost 24.50. But still it's a beautiful wonderful sweet doll and am super happy with her.
on October 24, 2013
I have this one and the cinderella one they are both sooo pretty! I got them for birthday and christmas presents for my daughter and I know she will go nuts when she sees them and Im sure will never let them go. They are so pretty its hard to give them to my daughter to play with They would look great on a shelf in the box as display but I know my daughter she will want to hold and play with them which is fine with me longs shes happy :) but they are worth every penny I know for me we are saving to get the rest of the princess ones at a later time
on March 20, 2013
i bought this as a present for a 4 year old girl, and it is adorable, much prettier than i thought, great quality, beautiful hair, love the outfit, and the eyes are just too precious. i love the entire collection. however, i would go and buy at the Disney store, it has a price sticker from the store that says the doll is $26 vs. the $30 that Amazon charges, plus in Amazon it says it was originally $50 but the sticker from the store says differently. I don't like how the pricing is all over the place on Amazon but the doll is adorable.
on March 21, 2015
While this does appear to be a cute and sturdy doll, there are some issues that I feel need to be addressed. The first is that the quality of the materials used for the costume do not appear to be of the standard they were in the past. Disney has done away with the nice plush embroidered tail, which is now replaced by a floppy single layer with rough edges. This makes the doll look unfinished. Additionally, the dye from the costume has stained much of the skin that it touches. Those who have earlier editions of this doll will definitely notice the decline in the quality. Thankfully this doll was purchased for my young child, otherwise if I were a collector I would have sent it back.
review image review image review image
on December 28, 2013
It was well worth the price just seeing her face when she realized who this was. The doll is really cute and the hair is really thick. They could have put a little more effort into the Flounder accessory, but that truly is outweighed by the fact that my daughter hasn't let it go since