5.0 out of 5 stars High quality doll made by Disney, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Disney Princess Animators Collection 16" Inch Doll Figure Rapunzel (Toy)
This doll is one of the most beautiful doll and high quality ever made at such a low price from Disney.
She is so pretty and he hair is so soft, I can't stop stop touching it. I bought this doll for my daughter
but because this doll is so well made, I bought an extra to keep as a collection. I have read other negetive
comments on this site about this doll's dress being cheap and arm falling apart which I find it hard to believe.
Someone mentioned about the hair falling out. Ok yes it did as first when you take her out of the box and start combing
some hair did come out, but after repeating combing and brushing for 5 minutes. hair no longer fall out again.
Iam writing this review because I really feel Disney deserves some credit. This doll was very well made and I dont
regret buying her. I may purchase a few more before they are no longer available or price gets to high to afford.
I do not work for Disney , I do apprecaite the beautiful dolls they made from these collections. The disney animator
dolls. Well done Disney. I can't wait to see what you make next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this doll! Her face and hair are gorgeous!!!, December 28, 2011
Fell in love with this doll when I saw it in the store and I am glad that we got it for our daughter to play with once she's a little older. Her face is gorgeous and her green eyes and little freckles are sooo cute! If you have a little girl that was a fan of "Tangled" then you should definitely pick up this doll. But be careful of some of the prices out there. I got it at the Disney Store for only $24.50.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 22, 2013
I bought several princesses as gifts because they really are a little girl's dream. Pretty dolls perfect for young girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, February 19, 2012
Edmilson Fortes de Carvalho (SAO PAULO, SAO PAULO Brazil) - See all my reviews
My daugther loves Rapunzel and this doll particularly. When it arrived at home, my daughter simply liked its cute design and a long hair. Good investment for an amazing smile, Rampunzel is now top 3 doll for her!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So amazing!!, January 1, 2012
All of the 10 Animators' Collection Dolls are just beautiful! I am 20 years old and i'm collecting them for myself, I really think that there is no age limit on this doll. Disney is for all ages! Thank you Disney!

4.0 out of 5 stars The hair came a bit clumped up at the ends and around the hair line., October 7, 2013
My daughter loves it and that's that's what's matter.Think is's a bit expensive but is's a beautiful doll. Could do with a pair of shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless, April 17, 2013
just to see my niece face the she open her present and look at her so happy.. it was amazing..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 17, 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves her. Rapunzel is her favorite character. My only complaint is that her hair around her face was a bit stiff. This doll is a lot better looking than the ones Walmart had for sale at Christmas time. I will be buying more in the future for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but warning with the hair., January 2, 2012
Is as cute and solid as it looks. But keep an eye on the hair. If it gets tangled up it's impossible to fix. Now I don't now if to call it Rapunzell or Simba. D.