Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Princess Animators Collection 16" Inch Doll Figure Rapunzel
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 18, 2013
I wasn't thrilled about spending over $30 on a baby doll but she looked so cute in the picture, I had to. I ordered on Monday, received it the NEXT DAY! When I opened it I was surprised how big it actually was, and soooo cute....This doll is absolutely adorable! I bought it for my 1 year old niece, who is still little but when asked if she wanted to brush Rapunzel's hair before bed, she was excited! :) I definitely recommend this doll, I want to buy each princess now :)
on December 20, 2011
This doll is so beautiful I purchased 3 of them. Two for my daughters and one for my collection.
Do not hesitate to buy this doll. She is so much prettier in person. Her hair is very long and may
create a problem but you can always braid it. I wouldnt give this doll to any child who is under
3. More suitable for girls 3 or even 4 and up and If they can really take care of her. Makes a
great Birthday or christmas gift for all the Tangled fans out there. Great buy!
review image review image review image
on February 13, 2012
This doll is totally amazing! I've seen some really mean and insulting reviews (to the doll) and it aggravates me. This doll is very beautiful and durable. I do recommend braiding her hair though, due to the fact her hair is very thick and would be hard for just about anyone except a collector to handle. I love her dress, right down to the details, silky and great quality. Her hair is crunchy where you take her out of the box because of the hairspray, but once brushed out and braided, gorgeous! I love this doll! I totally recommend purchasing it. Although, currently, the availability is terrible because she is newer than the rest. Online they go for as much as about $100! But in the store, its $24.50. I was lucky enough to wander into the store and find it right there waiting for me to buy it. Overall great buy! A five stars from me.
on April 6, 2013
this doll is beautiful. it is made to withstand a 3 year old and looks delicate enough for her to really appreciate the artwork. holds up well. love how it really looks like the disney movie. she loves to brush the dolls long hair, just like it is in the movie.
on April 3, 2014
I purchased this doll thinking that it was the first edition with the pascal friend at the wrist, but it came without it. The second edition was delivered instead. I could have bought the same (and cheaper) on Disney store, instead of paying more for it on Amazon. It is so deceiving when it specifically described it that it is with the plush friend Pascal and even has pictures of it. Disappointed. The seller I bought it from is ToyBurg.
on December 19, 2012
Liked it even better in person. Shipped quickly. Very pleased with the purchase and my granddaughter loves her! Pleasant shopping experience
on October 30, 2013
I love the Animator's Collection dolls! I have yet to open my dolls, (I'm not sure if I will yet)but I have done a lot of research on them and I am so excited to finally have some. After doing some research I learned that these 1st edition dolls are much better quality then their new 2nd editions dolls. And most of the originals have better clothes as well. Unfortunately, I decided I was finally going to get the dolls after I found out that the 1st editions were discontinued!! I was so upset. I found the originals on Amazon and Ebay, but they were just so expensive.

I am an Annual Passholder at Disneyland in California, and I was sure I saw the originals still being sold there. But I saw them 3 weeks prior so I thought they might have switched out by then. I even called Disneyland to ask if they were still being sold there, but they told me they only had the new 2nd editions. So I almost bought them online, but I decided to wait until the next time I went to Disneyland. I went, and there they were!!!! I was so thrilled!! I don't know why they told me they weren't there anymore.

I bought the original Belle and Rapunzel. They were $29.99 each. They have all the original dolls except Ariel as of 10/28/13 (I will also be buying Ariel. But I am going to buy her at the Disney Store because she is slightly cheaper there.) They sell them inside Disneyland at Enchanted Chambers and Its a Small World Toy Shop. They also sell them in World of Disney in Downtown Disney (you don't need to pay admission to go in this store an the first 2 hours of parking is free).

I know not everyone lives in southern California or has the opportunity to go Disneyland, but I hope this helps someone, because this info would have helped me!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2013
She was absolutely beautiful! My daughter saw her on the plane coming back from Orlando, and she fell in love with her. I looked on different sites to see where I could find it and at the right price. I was extremely happy when she arrived! She was packaged tightly so she wouldn't get her hair messed up. The hair! The bountiful, beautiful hair! It tangles(lol) a bit from time to time, but I just use a few drops of shine and brush her hair with a paddle brush. All in all great doll, good price- I am definitely considering another purchase.
on December 24, 2013
Item did not include Rapunzel's plush friend Pascal like it says it will in the description. Very disappointed because that's one of the main reasons I ordered it.. and now my niece will not have it for Christmas :(
on February 26, 2013
I really really loved this doll. She is super cute and I would play with her all day. I bought her for my 18 month old who prefers smaller princess dolls and was uninterested in this one. When she gets older and can appreciate it I will definitely purchase again!