Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2013
I was unsure if this would be too old for them to play with. But I bought this for my five year old nieces and they haven't stopped playing with it. My three year old niece even did her own nails. It was not pretty, but she had a great time. The makeup does not look really good on the kids; but they had lots of fun and who is trying to make five year olds look sexy anyway So far no messy stains on furniture and it readily washed off the kids
on January 27, 2012
I bought this for a 5-year-old girl and she loved it, and that it's Disney Princess, of course. It's no better or worse in quality than what you see with any other play makeup. It's nice that it has a little case for the makeup, but it's really only useable with this set. If you're looking for play makeup, this set is fine, but nothing any more special than you'd find anywhere else.
on April 10, 2013
My neices would not put them down. They had the product all over their faces at times and no negative skin reactions :) I wasn't aware that all the makeup was oil/wax based; there werent any powdered applicants in the trays. Overall great product, mostly based on my neices reactions.
on January 5, 2012
Gave this as a gift to our neice. She loved it and was surprised it had so much stuff in it. Mom was not so sure at first but after letting her use it, she called to thank me for such a thoughtful gift.
on January 20, 2016
This thing is so cheaply made. It hardly stays together. the nail polish is gooey and the makeup is greasy. I now have this all over the carpet in my daughter's bedroom because the top doesn't stay on. If everything wasn't grease based, perhaps pressed powders instead, then it wouldn't be all over everything.
on November 15, 2011
There is so much make-up in this kit it will last my niece a long time. I bought this for my 7 year old niece who loved this so much at her birthday party this was the first thing she wanted to play with. What a great hit it was with all the girls...
on December 19, 2012
My Granddaughter is a model yet never gets to play in makeup, so I bought her a Vanity and this make up, Christmas should be glamourous
on April 19, 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old great-niece for her birthday...she loved it! I was very pleased with it.
on November 25, 2012
Bought this for my daughter last Christmas and buying another one for my younger daughter this Christmas!!! Great gift for girls who LOVE to play dress up!!!
on January 7, 2011
I bought this for my "little princess" of a niece for Christmas. She loves it! I would recommend this to anyone that has a little girl that loves being a girly girl.