Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Princess Beauty Kit with Make-Up
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2015
This product was open in the box. Stuff falling out everywhere. Its cute. The makeup is like jelly. Probably fun for a toddler for 1 use. The rest is cheap plastic that breaks in seconds. There is a cute heart box inside that is very cute and sturdy.
on July 28, 2016
Everything in this kit is EXTREMELY cheaply made. I was actually worried to let my nieces use the makeup that was in there, but luckily as soon as they touched it, it smeared everywhere and they really couldn't use it. Plus the stuff was shaken all over inside the box, and a few things broke right away. Save your money and get something else.
on May 15, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter for Christmas. She and her friends loved this makeup set so much that they used it all in a couple of weeks. It was easy to wash off with soap. Although messy (as any makeup set would be), I would purchase this again because it brought my daughter so much joy.
on February 10, 2013
Overall a nice little set for any young princess to be. Washes off easy and defiantly will give any little girl hours of enjoyment. We bought as a stocking stuffer. Could be a grat birthday gift as well.
on December 27, 2014
What a rip off. The makeup smeared onto the brush right off the bat and didn't show any color when applied to my granddaughter's face. There was only enough for one use. The earrings barely opened and the back broke immediately. My granddaughter was nearly in tears. Wound up throwing several items away. Would not buy again.
on February 17, 2013
The products here are cheap and poor quality. All you are really paying for is the princess motif. Save your money and buy something else!
on January 15, 2013
My 4 year granddaughter was happy with it which is all that matters. It had a nice variety for a 4 year old.
on December 16, 2014
So I got this in the mail today and I immediately opened the box so I could wrap the princess beauty kit and it was already opened.

Other than that the materials seem very cheap and will not last with my niece, I'm
Off to buy her an addition Christmas gift.
on April 3, 2014
I had a problem they got back to me within 24 hours and it was taken care of can't beat that. It was awesome. It is good to know that if you have a problem with a product you can count on the company. It puts my mind at ease when buying online.
on January 21, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter and she is very happy with it. The kit contained quality makeup and was just what she wanted. Nice case too!