5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift for 4 year old girl!
Published on January 7, 2009 by Susan J. Davis

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awful
Published on November 27, 2007 by C. Barton

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awful, November 27, 2007
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess: Cinderella Armoire with Ariel Dress-Up Set (Toy)
I think this toy is complete garbage. It is essentially a cardboard box with a plastic front. The cardboard is so flimsy. The box it shipped in was actually thicker. This toy is also really small so none of my daughter's other dress up clothes would fit inside. Because it is cardboard with plastic doors, it tips over very easily. Assembly was a little difficult because I was afraid of damaging the cardboard. I also had to reinforce the seams with clear packing tape as there were big gaps after assembly. This is a really cute idea but poorly executed. I don't see this toy lasting long because of it's quality, or lack thereof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift for 4 year old girl!, January 7, 2009
We bought this product for Christmas 08. My daughter loves the Little Mermaid dress-up outfit, shoes, crown, and ESPECIALLY the musical neclace that "holds" Ariel's voice like the one Ursula had in the movie. The armoire is somewhat difficult to set up (misalignment), but it's up and looks great in her room. She uses it to hang her new outfit and other dress-up clothes. Shoes go nicely in the bottom, and neclaces hang on the hooks on the inside of the door. For the price, you get a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella Armoire, October 29, 2008
Tracy Bolen (Montgomery, AL USA) - See all my reviews
We bought this armoire for our first daughter 3 years ago-- it had held up wonderfully with her and our younger daughter. It holds a lot of dresses--we have at least one each for each disney princess, and the hooks on the inside of the doors holds several purses or necklaces. We love it because it keeps our dress-up contained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella Armoire with Ariel Dress-up Set, January 15, 2007
I was very pleased with this product. The Armoire looks just like the one in the Movie. I was expecting it to be Ariel because of the way it was described on the website but i was thrilled when i saw it. My daughter loves it and she has lots of fun with it