Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 22, 2011
I love this toy because it's huge & my daughter was able to relive the most magical moment of the Cinderella. The design is beautiful & big enough to fit a regular sized doll. It creates endless amount of fun & imagination.
on December 27, 2011
I'll first start by saying that my 4 yr old daughter loves this toy! I, however, find it to be a bit cheaply made. There are a few pieces that keep popping off and its a bit difficult to pull it around without the horse falling over. As I said though, my daughter loves it and it is her opinion that matters.
on December 15, 2011
This is a great toy for your little princesss.. However, you need not spend this much for it. I bought my little girls Cinderella carriage for less than $40.00.. Not sure why they would advertise this for so much?? But definitely OVER PRICED on here... She absolutely loves it!! She plays with it for hours.. great quality too... She had another barbie carriage that would spin as you pull it along... It wasn't made as durable as this one and did not last very long either... ( SHHH!! I've even played with it a time or two!!!) LOL !!
on July 25, 2012
It looked really nice when it was all put together. But within minutes it became apparent that it was going to be a problem toy. The horses won't stay attached to the reigns and other pieces fall off very easily. Lots of small parts, easy to lose them. It's done if you put it in a toy box. Good luck keeping it together. Works better as a decoration on a shelf than a toy.
on January 22, 2013
We ordered this for our 4-year-old for Christmas, and it was absolutely a hit. She loved everything about it, and played with it more than she typically plays with new toys. It was not overly flimsy, although it is a plastic toy, so it's hardly rock-solid. The connection of the ropes to the horse was problematic, but if it's a big deal I'm sure you can find a solution.

One thing I do have to warn about is that it will not stand up to the weight of an SUV. Yep, just about two weeks after Christmas my wife accidentally ran over it with our Pilot. It was destroyed, obviously. I ended up replacing it with the one that converts into a pumpkin; they are very similar, and I would not recommend one over the other. If your child loves Cinderella, either one of the carriages would make a great gift.
on January 20, 2013
Mr grandaughter LOVES horses and then this one, with a princess, she just had to have it.
BUT there where SO MANY PIECES for such a small carriage, and the carriage is made of cheap plastic, it back would have went baqck immediatley if it wasnt for that horse
on December 22, 2011
I bought this for my granddaughter and she loved it. She plays with it all the time. The only negative thing about it is that the reins on the horse are a little complicated to get back on (for her) when she takes them off -- and this is a lot because she likes to just pretend with the horse by itself as well as have the Barbies ride in the carriage!
on November 23, 2012
My kids have quite the collection of Disney merchandise and lately they've been let down more often than not. This toy falls apart a lot, they can only get one doll in the carriage. It's just super flimsy and not worth the money at all.
on February 18, 2013
I ordered the carriage for MY little princess (granddaughter) for her birthday. When she opened it at her party her reaction was priceless!!!! It was exactly as it was described. Cinderella and her Prince fit perfectly inside the carriage.
on May 30, 2012
While being put together the harness for the horse which is made of really cheap plastic broke. It was really disappointing!!! And the "feather" on the horses head along with the topper to the carriage fall off so they are choking hazards. Not a good buy!!!