Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Outdoors Gift Guide on Tikes

on November 5, 2012
I bought this for my 2-year-old after she kept stealing her older brother's Car's watch and since she likes the Disney Princess themed stuff so much (God help me!) I got this for her. It is just the durability that a small child should expect and the price a father would want to pay. It does nothing fancy. It is pink, has a miscellaneous princess on it and my daughter quickly moved on.

If you're looking for something cheap that your little one might like, this will be a winner. Just don't expect much.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2012
Unfortunately as the old adage goes, you get what you pay for. The watch seemed great at first, it was super cute and my almost 3 year old loved it. Within a few days, however, the time started fading so you could barely read it. Then the clear protective disk over the face of the watch fell off, and so we tossed it in the trash. Cute idea but very poorly made. Instead we got her the Ironkids Sports Watch. Save yourself the trouble and go with that instead.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2014
this watch is so great! it's a great way to start the kids off with telling time. easy to put on with little hands. durable for the kids that bang into everything. love the Disney princess's . who wouldn't? Definite purchase.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse