It is exactly what was pictured and I am sure my neice will love them! Very good value for the money spent.
Published 20 months ago by D. B. Daly

3.0 out of 5 stars a little flimsy
Granddaughter loved them. They were bright and colorful but they broke fairly easily. They were small. Our 3 year old did ok with them but they would not fit someone with much bigger hands.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It is exactly what was pictured and I am sure my neice will love them!, June 10, 2013
D. B. Daly "fan" (Millburn, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Elegant Pretty Bracelets 15 Piece Set (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars gift for my nieces, January 31, 2013
BENJAMIN (PLACENTIA, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
this was a birthday gift for my nieces.. they loved them.. can't go wrong with disney princes braclets. so i'm a good uncle :)

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described!, December 22, 2013
Thank you perfect gift for my daughter for christmas hasnt seen it yet but im positive she will love it thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, December 19, 2013
The girls love using these to accent the dress up activities, they are well made solid and colorful. I would buy these again. They dangle and jangle and look quite pristine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great girl's gift!, March 25, 2013
My granddaughter loved it! She's 3 yrs. old and loves to play dress up. This was a perfect jewelry gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, March 24, 2014
This is a great item for any little princess in training. The bracelets are quality enough to last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, June 19, 2014
This item was purchased a birthday gift for my 4 year old nice and she absolutely adores it. She wear all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Box of bracelets, May 16, 2014
This was the first item of many to arrive. Can't wait for grandaughter to open up all her dress up things. Very reasonable and good quality. I would recommend this item to any little princess!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, one little flaw, May 7, 2014
For a Disney product, it's good quality for the price. Especially with the quantity of the bracelets. Disney tends to be highly expensive and stingy. And their less expensive products are usually devastatingly cheaply made. I was pleasantly surprised. BUT....They're big for a little girl's wrist. The child these were purchased for, could not wear them without being cautious of them falling off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Elegant Pretty Bracelets 15 Piece Set, April 9, 2014
I bought two sets of these Disney bracelets for my granddaughters ages 3 and 5 and they both loved them!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›