5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for
Published on October 22, 2010 by Latina

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it even though many parts broke within days
Published on September 18, 2010 by Readmore McCarthy

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it even though many parts broke within days, September 18, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
I like this product, and so does my three year old daughter. However, just as with every other Disney product I have purchased, it falls apart within a day or so. The "hair dryer" runs on 2 AA batteries, and it broke in less than a week. (Yes, I tried 3 separate sets of batteries to make sure.) The bag broke within a day. The perfume bottle has a sticker slapped on it sideways and is puckered and collects dust on the sticky parts. I wish Disney would make quality products that lasted a long time. They would probably make even more money because I'm not buying any more Disney products even though my daughter loves the characters and stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, October 22, 2010
Latina (Tucson, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
I had been looking for something like this for quite a while.. I found it on Amazon last week and had all the intention of ordering it for my daughter for Christmas, however I went to Walmart today (looking for something else) and found this exact product at half the price!!! I love the items themselves and would have paid the value advertised here (around 23 dollars) but now I'll know to look around our local Walmart first.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I was looking for..., July 23, 2010
Irishlawlass (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
I wanted a nice brush for my almost 18 month-old daughter to use on her dollies and maybe even on Mama, Grandma or Daddy. The brush does not have bristles -- it has hard, plastic tines that get caught in the dolls hair (Cabbage patch doll, etc) and also in our hair. It's kind of painful letting her play with our hair. If you're looking for a product your child can pretend play on you and dolls with, the brush is not ideal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon cannot accept returns on this toxic item!, July 28, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
I got this for my niece and it turned out that she had something similar so my sister decided to return it for something else. When she tried to return online, the system said Amazon could not accept the TOXIC PRODUCT. I didn't know it was toxic nor did she at the time. Albeit, Disney isn't exactly environmentally friendly, but you would think if something was so toxic that a company could not accept it back, they would label it better before you purchase it. My sister thought it was odd since I ordered it from amazon directly. When she called, the customer service rep said she too indeed had a message on her system that showed she could not accept it as a return because it was toxic. Instead, she told my sister to keep it, but she'd still credit her account with a refund. So, I guess customer service for amazon gets an A for making the best of this situation. But the product receives an F.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
My daughter got this for her 2nd birthday and loves it! she loves doing her hair, and mommy and daddy's hair, and the dog's hair, and just about anything that will sit still long enough! the drier actually blows a little air and makes the blowing sound and she loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls will love it, but quality is not its strong point., December 16, 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
My daughter loves this toy. I think she will play with it for a long time, but the price shocks me. It is cheaply made. I am glad she received it as a gift since it is pricey for what it is. So buy it to make your child happy...She LOVES LOVES LOVES it., but buy it knowing it won't stand the test of time. :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 12, 2011
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
I was disappointed in this product. The picture looks like it has 2 handles, but when I received it, it only had one handle on the bag and part of the bag was ripped. I was excited to order this as a gift and now I am too embarrassed to give it. Which means I have to find something else...

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute 3-4 yr old loves this kit!, June 21, 2014
Super Shopper (Litchfield Park, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
Love that the blow dryer works... (to the degree a 3-4 yr old needs it to work) and she loves to get ready at her own vanity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
I bought this to use a cake topper for my daughter's graduation cake from Cosmetology School. I just placed them around a sheet cake, and it was fantastic. The other students and teachers raved about it...my daughter was thrilled!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift!!, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote (Toy)
this is a perfect gift for 3~4 years old children ~ they really love it, and they all assume they are princessXD

Disney Princess Hair Accessory Tote