5.0 out of 5 stars CuteDisneyRollerOnWheels
Published on July 16, 2012 by JSicairosAZMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK
The quality was a bit disappointing. The bow and jewel fell off immediately. My granddaughter loved it, she doesn't care about quality....there were princesses on it!
Published 22 months ago by David W. Andersen

5.0 out of 5 stars CuteDisneyRollerOnWheels, July 16, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
I was looking for a Disney rolling backpack for my three year old where it would fit her school artwork, an extra set of clothes, lunchbox and blankie. She previously had the smaller 14 inch roller that you would typically find at Target or Walmart, but it was just way too small to fit everything she was going to need for preschool. When this item arrived, it was perfect. Not too small or big. I love that it will her sippy cups perfectly on either side (the smaller ones are a tight squeeze). The two front compartments are great!
As far as durability, I am not sure yet, but I hope it holds up.
This seller was wonderful, and my item arrived pretty quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than pictured!, May 20, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
This is the cutest little suitcase/backpack. I bought it for my granddaughter for our trip to Disneyland. I figured she could put some coloring books and toys in the bag to take on the airplane. This bag is much BETTER than that. We'll actually be able to pack some of her clothes in there, and still have room in all the various front pockets for everything she'll need for the airplane trip.

She is a huge princess fan, and the shiny pictures on the front are of excellent quality. She's pulled it all over the house constantly since we got it a couple weeks ago and it's withstood the beating very well. Excellent quality for the price. I'm very satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, March 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Backpack, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
My granddaughter loved it. My wife become so happy when saw I bought this bagpack and she loves the choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 6, 2014
Pauli Pedersen (Fox Island, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
I chose this for my granddaughter and she was as delighted with the princess theme as I was with the overall size and pocket space.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
This backpack looks and feels durable and in good quality. My daughter loves it. I like the pockets on both sides plus the front one which is a must for my child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
My three year old granddaughter loved her nana's gift and used it on her family trip to Kansas the following week. The bag met all of or expectations except for a minor detail the ribbon which is fragile. It's still attached but will have to super glue it to stay on.

5.0 out of 5 stars KeKe, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
I bought this bag for my daughter 3rd birthday and she loves it. It is a little big for a toddler, but is very handy overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and awesome bagpack for girls, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
My daughter love it and take it everywhere even out of the school program also. My younger daughter she is 2 also wants the same. My wife become so happy when saw I bought this bagpack.

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter liked it, but a disappointed in the size, seems small., April 13, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Large Rolling Backpack (Apparel)
Just a ordinary backpack, a little small, keep in mind the dimentions. Good for 3-5 year old kids, my daughter likes it but dissapointed in how much she can fit in it.