Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 28, 2013
My daughter is both a lover of puzzles and a lover of all things Disney Princess. This puzzle was the best of both worlds for her. She has had many a wonderful hour of putting together the puzzle and naming each of the princesses in it. The quality of the puzzle was excellent as well.
on September 23, 2013
Product quality very disappointing. I expected this puzzle to be sturdy wood; thick not flimsy. I'm afraid puzzle will not last long with a 3 yr old; dropping, stepping & throwing...wish product would have been cheaper for the quality. Unfortunately $9 lesson learned.
on March 14, 2013
It's sturdy and great for toddlers. As with all the puzzles of this type of wood, sometimes the tops and bottoms of the edges can be 'lifted up' and potentially broken off -- but as long as you pay attention to this in the beginning and re-glue them, it will stand the test of time. Would recommend and would buy others of this same type (we already have 5 different ones).
on July 29, 2012
my daughter just turned 3 and loves this puzzle. it is a good challenge for her and I like how the picture is in the backround.
on May 17, 2013
This is a very cute puzzle, but it has the picture underneath, so my daughter doesn't really like it as much as I her other puzzles. She thinks it is for babies. (She's 3.) It would have been nice to know that this particular brand has the pictures glued to the wood underneath. Otherwise, nice puzzle
on September 19, 2013
The frame is too big for the puzzle and this makes it hard for a little one to fit the pieces in right. It's cute with the princesses, but as far as usability, it is inferior to other wooden puzzles that I have.
on March 19, 2013
I am so tired of kid puzzles that split and create splintery wood for cute little fingers! I could tell the wood was splintery the first time we pulled the pieces apart. The puzzle is cute, but I am not a fan of my daughter playing with splinters. The second time she put it together, some of the picture ripped off of a piece. Would not recommend.
on May 18, 2013
Not as good quality as the other brand we got but it was nice for my 2 year old to have the pic on the background. She is not interested in many toys but will do puzzles for an hour with no complaints.
on January 4, 2012
My daughter loves this puzzle and puts it together over and over. Our dog chewed on one of the pieces, and my daughter still plays with it.

I haven't had the problems that the other reviewer had - my pieces fit together well and this is a solid wood puzzle. No bent or broken pieces here.
on January 8, 2013
The Twin Granddaughters love working this puzzle. They work it then start right over. They are Little Princess' themselves & love all things Disney Princess.