Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Princess Shoe Charms 6 Pc Set - Jibbitz Croc Style
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 20, 2012
I thought these were a really good buy...price was right and delivery was really prompt! The princesses looked just like they are supposed to and looked even more marvelous once they were put on the actual crocs. Instantly changed them from plain ol' footwear to a big hit for the feet! My girl is happy to wear them & constantly gets compliments. Easy to put on & take off, but very secure on the crocs.
on September 11, 2012
These looked cheap and like they are knock offs. I was thoroughly disappointed. I almost ordered many different kinds because these were a gift. I'm so glad I didn't. I'm already embarrassed I sent those.
on August 23, 2013
My daughter (2) loves them but the quality is very poor. After two weeks two of the charms broke where the rubber part came off of the back and I had to super glue them back together.
on August 7, 2012
I purchased these for my daughter to wear with her Mickey Crocs when we visit Disney next month. They are very cute!
on December 28, 2012
When I put them in the shoes, the edges curled up. Just didn't look very good on the shoes. OK, but not great.
on November 15, 2013
They are little big to crocs, so must be for using as from size 7 if you want display all of them together.
on December 3, 2012
My kid love this shoe charms, the figures are good in shape and form, also the color of them is good.
on June 21, 2015
These were not shoes, they are charms and looked great on my daughters crocs. She loved them!
on April 22, 2012
Very good because you pay less and get more and is fast 123 4 54 5 5 6 6 7 7 78 8 8