Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 25, 2008
Cute product. Haven't put it together yet but Target has them in stock, in their stores, right now for $60.00. They will have them online again soon, also for $60.00. Don't support the sellers charging almost 3 times retail value just because they think they can!
on December 25, 2008
My 3 year old just received this for Christmas. It's all she wanted after seeing the commercials on TV. It took 15 minutes to assemble- very easy. The interactive aspect is fun and although it's entirely plastic, the screws keep this vanity very sturdy and strong. Super cute and very fun.
on January 4, 2009
This item can be purchased for as low as $49.99 I know ,I bought it at Target.Why soooo much come on now!!My granddaughter loves this and it is a very good quality vanity Very fun and she plays with it for hours. I do reccomend it but not for $199 Heck no no way !!!
on January 25, 2009
My little girl loves her "Princess castle mirror". That's what my 4 year old calls it. I like it because it's not real make up that will make a mess. When you pretend to apply the make up the voice recognizes where you applied the make up. It's just the right size for her and she plays with it daily. Worth the purchase.
on December 30, 2008
My 2-1/2 yr old received this for Christmas and can't stop playing with it. It was easy to assemble and she loves the interactive speech. My only con is that i find her out of bed in the middle of the night playing with it! My 2 neices (also 2 yrs) love to come over and play with it also.
on March 29, 2009
3 year old really loves this toy. Little to no education value, of course. Just a really good time. I highly reccomend this toy.