Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Princess Sparkle Dress - Sleeping Beauty 4-6X
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 6, 2013
Description says to 6 years old. Looks to be more like a 3 to a small 4 year old at the most. It was extremely scratchy and stiff with very tight sleeves. Sent it back and got the Melissa and Doug princess set which for a few dollars more is soft, beautifully made, washable and comes with a crown and a wand. Best of all it fit a tall 6 year old beautifully.
on January 10, 2013
although a very good costume, it's a little sloppy and is a tad too large for my daughter. the off shoulder collar constantly droops giving a very untidy look to the whole ensemble. however, it is priced well and the pink color is very vibrant
on September 5, 2014
My 4-year-old is girly to the bone and wanted to be Aurora since she wears pink. She wears a girl's size small (6) and the top of this dress is definitely significantly loose. This is easy enough to fix with some safety pins. The sleeves are 3/4 sleeves on her but that doesn't matter as they are sheer anyway. The skirt is about tea/length but she's a tall 4. I definitely recommend for all the princesses out there and it is a GREAT price! Just beware, you'll probably be doing some simple alterations.
on December 19, 2014
Okay, so the reviews seem a bit mixed on sizing... I find this to be a short dress, more like knee length than floor length for a 5 year old. It is a bit wide in the torso so that may be why some reviews say that the dress is too big. The material is actually okay... better than your average cheap variety dress up princess dress, and it doesn't have any scratchy tule. But it is definitely thin and one layer of material, so not a high end dress for years of wear. I wish the skirt length was longer and more princess-y, but it is very pink and true to color, and is a decent play dress.
on October 12, 2014
This unraveled at the seams after only one time. My daughter is a busy princess, but not that busy. It wouldn'the even make it through one night of trick or treating I'm sure. We didn'the make it to Halloween because she begged to use it for one time. It was less than an hour before the whole thing unraveled. Not impressed!
on November 18, 2014
I'm not a fan. My daughter is 5 and she can't wear this due to the sizing. In addition, the material is really light, and when my daughter did try it on she complained that it's itchy. While I wasn't expecting Disney store quality, because of previous reviews, I thought it would be better. My daughter hasn't worn since she tried it on.
on August 4, 2014
Its a nice dress but it itches, my girl loves princecess, spetially aurora, so I got her this. The only way I could persuade her to wear it after she tried it on, was for her to wear long sleves and leggins underneath so that the fabric did not come in contact with her skin.
on August 26, 2014
My daughter loves to dress up and this dress is great for that type of play. It's just like the ones you can buy at Target and Toys R Us, but for much cheaper. The top is a little big but I just make sure she wears a tank top under it.
on January 25, 2015
I received this on time. My 5 year old daughter loves it! She likes to wear it everyday. It's perfect! As for the sizing, I've seen that some other reviewers had issues with it but I did not. My daughter is on the smaller side though so that could be it.
on June 16, 2015
Your little girl (or boy?) will love to play in this dress! Don't expect it to last long, though, as it's fairly cheaply made. But it will most likely last as long as your child fits it, so there you go.