Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 7, 2011
This to me is just like any other doll/barbie but this is a really good price for the disney princess doll, it's double this in the stores. Good value, I'm sure my neice will love it!
on October 14, 2011
I have bought this doll for my best friend and she LOVES it. It is gorgeous! The face, the eyes, the lips, and the nose are VERY accurate to how she looks in the movie! A great buy!
on December 28, 2012
I found this doll to be cheaply made. The legs and arms feel cheap and don't move very easily. The legs are always twisting themselves around. The hair feels weird. The shoes had to be glued on because my 4 year old kept getting so annoyed that they were always falling off. BUT she seems to like it a lot now that the shoes are on for good. If she were older and wanted to play with the hair or move the limbs around more I think she wouldn't like it as much.
on July 30, 2013
My daughter picked this out off the Amazon website and has been enthralled with it ever since she removed it from its package. I have to admit it is a very cute doll. The dress is not in the traditional style but the sparkles make little girls swoon. The only thing I do not like is the starchy glue like substance they put in her hair. The kids will never be able to brush that hair.
on January 14, 2012
This toy (together with it's costume wardrobe) has been played with constantly since Christmas by our 3.5 yr old grand daughter. Prior to Christmas she visited Disney in Florida and having the doll has continued the whole Disney experience! Many hours of 'quiet' fun! Well done Amazon, everthing arrived in good time for Christmas.
on December 14, 2013
The dress is great but the doll itself is cheep plastic. Not what I was expecting. The were definitely made better back when I was a kid. But of course my girls absolutely love them so it's not that big of a deal. The doll gets played with every day!
on October 14, 2012
I bought this doll as a gift for my little niece and it was delivered Ok. Really nice and well finished details. I bought it from Peru and delivered to a relative who just came from USA. No problem at all... and much cheaper than in here.
on February 1, 2013
my 4 year old thinks this doll is the best thing ever made. beware, if you have smaller children in the house, the shoes do come off (but so do almost all barbie doll shoes) Good buy.
on February 18, 2012
Although my 3 year old loves her cinderella, then I must say that the finishing of the dress looks very cheap. The hair of the doll started falling down in just 30 minutes.
on December 26, 2011
Great doll, because my grandchild wanted it. It is probably not very educational,but she is so happy to get it for Christmas....